𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but this is only a filler chapter, it consists of Joohyun's and Y/n's relationship slowly improving and getting fun. Enjoy!

-

3rd Person's PoV

8:16 am At RV's House

"Wheres the idiot?" Joohyun asked, sitting with her members to eat breakfast.

Y/n was supposed to get here by 8 but until now, she's nowhere to be found. The assistant is probably still sleeping like a baby.

"Late?"

"Yep, late again.." Joy replied to Joohyun, chuckling.

"Tsk. She's only early on the first days.." The leader said, shaking her head.

9:26 am

"WASSUP EVERYOOOOONE!"

"Great, she's finally here." Joohyun mumbled, rolling her eyes when she saw her assistant's energetic self, weirdly run towards them.

"Hey, Cinderella." Y/n greeted her boss.

Cinderella? Welp, surely another line from Lee Y/n coming..

"Why did you call me Cinderella?" Joohyun asked, her eyebrows raising in confusion.

"Because I see your clothes disappearing by midnight." Y/n winked.

The others widen their eyes as they look at their leader whom they were expecting to range at Y/n any second now, cause who wouldn't...beside being late, the assistant decided to throw a perverted line early in the morning.

But, to their surprise, Joohyun only smirk that practically made their heart drop in surprise, like what the hell..

What is happening. Yeri thought, her innocent mind suddenly getting sabotage by Y/n.

"Oh yeah?" Joohyun asked, both the corner of her lips starts to lift until a teasing smile formed.

"Ooh Y/n/n finally gonna get laid tonight.." Seulgi teased, laughing at Y/n's flustered face. "Who taught you that?"

"My sister.." Y/n said truthfully, gulping when Joohyun looked away, laughing as she mumbled,

"That was honestly a good one.."

"Holy shiii- I think she likes me!" Y/n whisper shouts to the other members, giggling like a maniac, not noticing Joohyun talking.

"Shut your delusional ass, Y/n/n. Make her cry from laughing before you say shit." Joy said, with an attitude.

"Oh mah gad, who hurt you, gurl." Y/n asked, laughing.

"...and then after that, we'll go hom- Yah! Are you listening?" Joohyun asked furiously, her eyebrows creased and Y/n's eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh...you were talking?"

"Obviously." Joohyun said, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Tsk. This idiot doesn't listen to me at all, what the heck.. Joohyun thought, fighting the urge to pull Y/n's ear.

"Oh I remember, you were supposed to be here at eight." Joohyun said, with a stern tone.

"I'm just five minutes late-"

"It's 9:30, dummy. You're one and a half hour late, Seulgi and I are supposed to start our photoshoot for our sub-unit at nine."

"Oh no. Am I gonna get fired?"