Deleting History(Part 2) - Chapter 21

The blinding light seemed to finally fade from Irene's eyes as she blinked the spots away from her vision. She was chained up in a darkened room, her arms above her head. Held by wires, her feet were barely touching the ground. Scanning the room with her eyes she noticed that across from her was Kalli, hanging from the wall in the same fashion. It was dark, but Irene noticed the flickering light in the corner. A TV screen filled with static, figures, it was Vox who had taken them after all. But the screen gave her enough light to notice some detail of the room around them.

Kalli was still out cold, not moving, just hanging by her wrists. It concerned Irene, Kalli was just a sinner. Not a hellborn like the others in the group. Kalli hadn't been put through the torture training Lilith had made all the hellborn do. Candy had refused to let Kalli go through it, to Candy, Kalli was like a daughter to her. Irene knew if Candy found out Kalli had been killed she'd never forgive herself. "You're awake! Good, I've been waiting for you to wake up. It's no fun playing with sleeping toys." A voice said as another screen in the room lit up suddenly. Irene's eyes snapped over to the screen, seeing the red and blue eyes looking at her. He had a smoke in his mouth. She always wondered how the hell he managed such things with a TV head. But now was not the time to be asking questions. "Where is Candy!? What the fuck is going on!?" Irene growled at him, flinching when he walked to her. "She's where she belongs. You should be more concerned about yourself right now." He said, pulling the cig from his mouth and then placed it to her neck. Irene grunted and ground her teeth in pain, refusing to scream for him. "You both know more than needed. And I can't have you telling people. And with Lucifer doing his witch hunt. I need everything connected to Candy more or less, deleted from existence. That means you too." He said pulling the cig away, taking a long drag on it.

Irene took a deep breath as she watched him. A line of blood slipping down her neck as she looked at his eyes, his sadistic grin spread across his face. He was going to enjoy this, he was going to enjoy slowly killing them. "Why?" Irene whispered, "Why are you wanting to kill us so slowly?" She whispered to him, his grin growing wider as he looked at her. "Why not? I should enjoy deleting the last of her history. After you both are gone, no one will know where she is, no one will know she existed besides the royal family. But even that will be a stretch after some time." Vox said, pressing the cig to her neck again. Listening to her red flesh sizzle under the burning end of the smoke. She groaned and clenched her jaw tightly, trying to ignore the pain. "Candy won't stay! She'll leave the first chance she gets!" Irene snapped at him, then choked when he slammed his fist right into her face. She choked on her blood as it flooded her mouth from her newly broken nose. "Liar!" He snarled, his screen glitching suddenly with rage. 

That was the moment it clicked in her mind. That expression, that reaction he had, it was clear what he felt. "She doesn't love you. She never will. She loved Lilith only. You will never be like Lilith." Irene growled to him then spit the blood at his screen. He glared then pulled out a rag to clean the blood from his face. Before shoving the cloth into her mouth, muffling her voice. "Hmm, How about we start with the kitty cat then?" He asked, noticing the spark of fear enter Irene's eyes. Irene struggled in her wires, trying to get free to stop him but got no where. He grinned insanely before walking across the room to the sleeping Kalli. Irene's muffled cries and pleas to not touch Kalli going ignored. 

Flexing his claws, charging them up, sparks forming around the claws before slamming them into Kalli's stomach. Electrocuting her suddenly, Kalli's body jolted up, her back arching in the flooding pain in her nerves and mind. A scream echoing in the chamber they were held in. His laughter echoing with it. He pulled his claws out, blood splattering out onto the floor below her as he watched her trembling in her binds. "Let's get started Kitty cat. We have a fun night a head of us." He said, his long cyber tongue forming as he licked her blood from his claws. Kalli looked at him, her eyes trembling, tears streaming down her face and whimpering loudly. 

Irene had tears in her eyes as she watched the pool of blood forming on Kalli's stomach, seeping through the dress and down her legs. "Stop! Please! Why are you doing this?!" Kalli yelled looking up up at him. Vox grinned more at the pleading neko and flexed his claws again. He was building up more charge in them for another strike into her. Irene screamed in her gag, trying hard to get free of her binds.

~~Time Skip Brought to you by Angel of Mercy~~

  There was blood covering the wall around Kalli, or what use to be Kalli. Her body had a black scorch mark in the center. His claws had struck there so many times, burning her from the inside out. Leaving her body dead and lifeless. Irene was shaking with rage and agony from her sadness at watching Kalli die. Unable to move to protect the neko from Vox. Vox was looking at his claws, wiping them with a new cloth he had summoned. Grumbling about how disgusting they looked covered in blood. To him, the neko was nothing, she meant nothing, and now she truly was nothing to everyone. She no longer existed in hell or anywhere. He erased her, and then with a wave, a bright blue light flashed around the corpse and it vanished. No traces remained of Kalli, her blood, her scent, nothing. Irene watched with a tear stained face. 

Her body went rigid when he turned to her, the gleam in his eyes. He was truly happy to be doing this, happy to remove them from existing in Hell. He walked to her, looking her over with a wide sadistic grin. "Your turn now." He said laughing as sparks formed around his newly cleaned claws. Irene glared at him and tensed in her binds, tugging harder as he drew back to strike.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter - Velvety Smooth.