Chapter - 2

Wendy's Pov...

Aisshhh! I open my eyes to the noises i heard on my door. None stop knocking, and calling my name. that's all i heard. really? in this early in the morning? I have a hangover last night. and is so annoying i swear. i want to kick that person behind that door right now. I forcefully sit up on my bed. and walk towards to my door, to see who's person is, i harshlly open my god damn door, and to my surprise. aish this bear! What do you want Seulgi?! I shout at her. and she just smilling at me like an idiot, Goodmorning to you too Ms. Son Wendy she said. c'mon kang seulgi. what brings you here? in this early in the morning? She laugh a little, and said let's Go together in school.

"Wtf" she wake up this early to ask me, to go with her in that damn school?!"

I just ignore her. and back to my bed and lay down again i heard her footsteps walking towards my bed. and sit down next to me, c'mon wendy your not excited?! its the first day of school! She said. with a very cheerfully tone.

"Excited my Ass" i said. i know you kang seulgi. spill the tea, i said. while my eyes is not open. and massaging my head, my head hurts, bcoz of too much alcohol last night.

"She answered me with her laughter. And i look at her with a serious face. And she stop laughing. And started talking.

"You know theres a New Student in our school? I look at her. So?? I ask. Don't tell me your interested in that person? I asked. She look at me and said "I don't even know him or her, actually." but I heard the new student is really Smart. always top of their school, and "obamma" give that person a Top student Award. before, and Give the scholarship to Become the new student in "Sm Academy" Amazing right?

"I sit up to my bed and look at her with a blank expression. "So your here to make a gossip about that Fucking new student to me??"

I Ask her in disbelief "Wtf" kang seulgi?! I shout at her annoyingly. Really?! Your excited about that?!

"She's staring at me and smirk. I confusedly look at her. "what? I asks. She shake her head, you can used whoever that person is. she's looking at me like she had a happy dream. I just shake my head. I think your gone crazy, you're brain is full of alcohol from last night. Go there if you want. i just skip the first day of classess, is not big deal anyway. i said.

"And im about to go back in my bed to lay down, but this "freacking" bear is not done with her crazyness. She grab my hand and look at me with her serious face.

I ask "what"? "Lisa and Moonbyul is Going too. and they steal every girl in our school. I know you don't like that. she seriously said.

"I laugh at her, Are you nuts?? I don't care. sleeping is most important. I mean beautiful girls is everywhere. I shake my head. But she tightened her grip on my hand and shake her head. nope We will go to the school is either you like it or not. I sigh at her.

"YAH KANG SEULGI. Let go of my hand i said. "NO." she says. I sigh again.

"Ok what's the catch, about the "New Student"? She's starting to smile, "the New student will help you to Have a Nice Grade. I mean that kind of brain she/he Have. Whatever that person's gender. You just need to scare that person. To be your slave. She wiggle her eyebrows.

"I sigh and said I can have a Tuitor. i don't need that new student. She click her tongue. and said your Father don't allow it coz he don't like to know that his "Precious" Daughter is not Smart as him. He can't tolerate that someone knows how stupid and idiot his daughter when it comes to school.

"I raise my eyebrows what did you say? Who's idiot and stupid?! She stand up and and start jogged and sit on my couch.

"I-i m-mean if that student will help you no one knows that your like t-that. coz you can control that new student. and no one knows that The daughter of a billionaire "William Son" has a tuitor coz she's not smart g-girl. Your secret is safe with that student. And never dare to tell to anyone how bad you need help, to make your G-Grade to be h-high. She explain while stuttering.

"I bit my lip and strech my neck to the left and right side.

"Yah!! kang seulgi!! How dare you to insult me like that!? She's start running and shout that shes waiting for me down stairs.

"Aiss i massage my head once again. And smirking that Fucking Bear has a Point. I badly needs to have a Good and High Grades. Coz this is my last year i need to make it real. this time not a passing grade because of the money. my father dont know about that. 3years im fucking pay them with a money to shut them up. I mean to the help of course of my brother "Min ho." But this time i need to be top for real. with my last year in that fucking School.

"I force my self to stand up. And I smile "evily" and go to the bathroom to take a bath. and to get ready for the first day of school. Within 25 mins im done and go downstairs. i see the smilling bear with my other gang Lisa and Byul. Yow What's up! Wendy Son. they greet me, i just gave them our signature hand shake.

"So let's Go? I ask them and they nodding. hell yeah! Im excited to meet our Pretty Girls There. Byul said. While lisa Said. me too! damn! And were laughing while walking towards our car. After a few minutes we reached at parking lot and we park our lambo. We bring our car. lisa's car color is Yellow , byul is Violet, Seulgi is Red and Mine is Blue. We headed to front gate of the school when suddenly some idiot bumped into me. aissh! I guess my morning is not really good at all. I look at him with annoyed face and he said sorry immediately. But i still looking at him, he gulp nervously. And bow to me and say sorry again. And my gang started making fun of him. lisa snatch his bag. and seulgi grab his hand and put behind his back. while byul is lauhing at him and ask what your name Boy? She said. B-bogum he said while stuttering bogum? Bogum-bilya? Or bogum-gong?! And they laughing so hard. i just shake my head.

"really byul? You have a guts to say that punch line?! Not even funny."

"I said to myself. I just sigh and take the bag of him. of lisa's hand. and when i grab his bag i ask him you want to take your bag?
He nodded. And then i flip his bag. and we step on it. and i threw his bag on his idiot face. and we laugh at him, what a looser i said. C'mon his wasted our time. i said. and we leave him like nothing happen.

"We go to our fav spot in this school. we sit on front of the stairs. and seulgi sit besides me. whispering something. So Wendy, are we started looking To the new student? She ask. I shake my head slowly. No we don't have to. Coz that new student is the one who looking For Us. I said while i have a "smirk on my face."

"Let see what You've Got My Soon to be Slave".

...To be Continued..
Stay Safe.! 😉💗😏