Chapter - 16

"Irene's Pov"

"My eyes still closed while she's stil kissing me, and my heart Beat faster. I felt she started to move her lips on mine, but i didn't really know how to respond on that coz this is my first kiss, in my Whole life. That's why i let her do her thing, and i stay still. and i can tell she is really a Good kisser. Her kiss is so soft. But i flinch when she agressively pull away, i open my eyes and i can see her annoyed face, i'm confused, what's her problem? Did my breath is that stinky to what i ate earlier? I'm about to open my mouth to ask her but she's the first one to speak.

"Geez, Miss Bae. Why your not kissing me back? She said and i can see the visible annoyance in her Voice. I just scoff Gosh this Girl, she's really have a bad temper.

"I can't believe you, you are annoyed to that? What? did i dissapoint you? Coz i'm not Good like her? That girl kissing you on cafeteria? I said to her, and im about to stand up but she grab my wrist and pull me back to my sit.

"Hey, im sorry ok? Its not like that, and Nothing really happened between me and Joy back there. She said and her Voice is so Calm while she's explaining to me.

"Wendy, I saw you in my own eyes, its clearly that you and that joy is kissing each other, while she's sitting in your lap. Gosh, why she just admit it already, instead of denying. She heaved a deep Sigh before she speak. She hold my hands, and looking straight in to my eyes.

"Listen to me, ok she's kissing me while she's sitting on my lap---

"See? Im right, finally you admit it. I said, and shove her hands on mine. But she grab it again.

"Can you just let me finish first? Irene, She kissed me but not on my lips ok? She do it on purposed, coz byul lisa and seulgi, asked her to do it their stupid plans to---

"What? What plans? Son Wendy, Don't you dare lie to me. I said and glared at her.

"Aish, why you always need to cut me off? Can you just, let me finish? Before you speak? Their plans is to make you jealous.

"But i'm not jealous, why they need to do that? Did i make myself to be that obvious?

"Look now who's lying. Miss Bae, you don't have to lie you know? Coz your really obvious right now. She said and i can see her teasing look and smile on her face.

"I shut my eyes, and take a deep breath. Ok there's no point on denying, beides i let her kiss me. I look straight on her eyes.

"Ok, its true I'm jealous of her. Happy now? But, your jealousy its worst than mine. I said and shrug my shoulders. I look to her again, and i see the sudden Change of her expression. Her face is become serious.

"Yes, I think i'm a jealous type, but Only when it comes to you. So i'm asking you Once again, are you my girlfriend now? Or what? Just Answer me now Miss Bae.

"Is she asking me? Or giving me a command to be her Girlfriend. And I think when we have a relationships, we will always ended up in argue Because of her Jealousy.

"Miss, Son. Are you in hurry? And why i felt you Give me a command to be your girlfriend? Are you really sure, that you and That girl, are not in a relationships? Coz i don't want a trouble, and i don't want someone pull my hair out of nowhere, because i steal her Lover. I said to her, i need to make sure before i Gave My Sweetest Yes To her.  And i don't want to be accused a Girlfriend stealer. She chuckles lightly and laugh a little.

"Miss Bae, i am telling the Truth. Joy is My childhood Friend, and I only see her as my Little Sister. I swear. And yes im in hurry, And why do we need to take this for too long? I mean, our feelings is mutual right? I kissed you and You let me kissed you. Or Your confused to your feelings? Do you like someone before me? And you can't choose?