Chapter - 19

"Third Person's Point of View"

"Wendy and Irene Now Sat beside each other in the Vip Room, While Wendy's friends is on the outside, waiting their own date's, but more on giving The blonde Girl and The Silence bunny time to talk about their issues. None of them talking since they Got in to Vip room. Specially the blonde short hair girl, she really felt very awkward and annoyed to herself coz she knew she make her cried once again. After a few minutes of a long silence, irene is the first one to broke the silence.

"Baby, Are you still mad at me? I swear, i didn't feel anything to him anymore. Maybe the only wrong that i've done is not to mention to him that we have a relationships, but it doesn't mean, that i felt confused to my own feelings towards you. I'm sorry Baby if you felt that way. She sofly said with a hint of sadness in her voice. In the other hands, Wendy felt a pang in her chest, she heaved a sighed and hold so gently and softly The latters hands, and look so apologetic to Her Girlfriend.

"Love, i'm really really sorry, about what i said and even act so doubtful about your feelings, towards me. I let my jealousy take over on me again, when i saw you and him, i really feel insecure and.... The latter didn't finish her words when Suddenly Irene, put her fingers in her lips. "Baby, shhh. I'm so so sorry, if my actions make you feel that way, but trust me, i never see myself leaving you for some other guys or even him, i'm hundred percent sure about my feelings for you, for me you more than enough. She softly said while giving her a sweet and genuine smile. "Oh gosh you're really sweet my Love, I Love you So Much." Wendy said and lean to cupped the latters face and kissed her forhead and lean more to hug her tight. After a few minutes they startle with that loud thud comming from the open door and its Lisa, she harshly kick the door (Here i Kickin' the door vibes) soon they enter to where the lovers are, they gave them a teasing look, byul is the first one to talked. "Woooah, do we disturbed something here? And Soon to be the followed by the bear. "Get a room gays" the bear said with a teasing tone.
"Ahm actually we are now in a room, but you have a guts to enter like a Police who had a Raid missions, and you. The one can't live without a bangs did you're parents forgot to teach you how to knock properly? Wendy annoyingly said to them. "Wow look who's talking? I'm very shy with your own bangs. Of course they teach me but you know me i love to break the rules" Lisa said and rolled her eyes. And with that their started to laugh, "hey are you two ok now? Byul said. But lisa give her a chuckles, "is it even a question? We saw them hugging each other and for a minute i thought i'm watching a Live korean drama, and for sure if not came here so soon, our little seungwan might do more something stupid to our so innocent Bae Irene" she shakes her head dramaticaly. "Yah! What are you saying? W-why do you think i can do that to her? And in this such a place" the hamster said to deffends herself to her annoying walking stick friends. While her ears and face turn reddened with the thoughts of her and irene doing that things. Yes she like the idea but She know irene is not ready about it. She glance at her and see the same reaction she had, her face also Turn so Crimson red, looked away and shyly drink her juice. Byul slap lisa lightly in her hands, tell her to stop that teasing thing. "By the way there are here" soon byul said that she open the door and welcoming the 3 girls, and with that Lisa, Seul, and byul Came to give a hug the new arrived girls, seul stand beside the tall girl one, Lisa stand beside the girl cat liked eyes, and byul stand beside the short girl with a cute chubby cheek, "so wendy and irene i want you to meet Solar My girlfriend" byul proudly said with a wide smile on her face, "hi im solar nice to meet you" she greet with a bow and give them a sweet smile, Wendy and irene Smile back at her and bow a little. "Ok so its my turn, this gorgeous lady here, is My Beautiful Jennie Kim, My Girlfriend" Lisa proudly said. "Hi Nice to finally meet the both of you" jennie said and give them her gummy smile, irene and wendy do the same'
"Ok save the best for last, Wendy irene i would like you to meet, my sexy sweet beautiful so attractive, gorgeous, Very cute, very talented she even good at singing and dancing and you know what she also good for cooking and--- the very talkative bear didn't finish her essay when Wendy byul and lisa, cut her off and gave her a annoyed look in their faces, "Geez! Ok ok we know that she's too perfect for you" wendy said in this belief cos this freacking bear is totally whipped with her girlfriend. "And we know she is you girlfriend" lisa add and gave her a light glared. "Is it a contest? Or are we here for award to who was the best girlfriend in here? Byul said and rolled her eyes playfully while shaking her head. The bear said shyly scratching her nape while awkwardly smile to her girl friend, "she is my girlfriend Sunmi" "Hello! Nice to finally meet the both of you!" She said with her cheerfuly voice' and they also greet her with a smiel on their faces. When they sat in their own place, irene and wendy glance at each other with a lovely Look in their face. Irene cling in her arms and place her head to wendy's shoulders, Wendy's smiled to her girlfriends sudden moves, and wrap her right hand to irene and Kiss her In head while whispering Softly and sweetly The words "I Love You, My Love" irene smile sweetly and slowly look at her when their eyes met, She put her other hands to caress the latter right cheek before saying "I Love You More, My Baby" she lean and give the latter a peck on her lips, and Wendy wraps her more in a secure embrace..

********
I know its really short update, coz i've had a headache. And i Can't really think too much to add some more.