Chapter - 13

"Wendy's Pov..."

"It's been awhile since i'm started to avoid, Irene. Coz I feel really Pissed off, The last time i saw her with that guy, what his name again? "Sugo?" "Sumo?" Whatever his damn name"

(My God Wendy it's "Suho" haha Gutom ka girl? Puro pagkaen yang sinabe mo ahh) (whatever author Shattap)
(Ay huwaw maattitude din manang mana sa "Bata" nya)..

"I don't know why she can't felt that Guy, is willing to do anything, and everything to get her attentions. Not only her attention but her Body. He even pretends that he needs her help almost everyday, when the truth is, he can do it on his own, i always see them talking, laughing, with each other. And that day i can't control it anymore, i see him how he looks at her, like his looking at his Prey. i can see the lust in his fucking eyes! His smirk while his staring at her lips. I always tell her that stay away from him, but she never listen, and she even deffended him to me, Like his kind, and he do her no harm. But I know now why. coz i see how he pretends in front of irene, act like an innocent one, giving his sweetest smile, to hide his real mottive. But he can't fool me. And that Stupid Girl, Geez. Why she can't feel it? I thought she's Smart? And that Bogum, I feel his intentions to irene is much better than him. but i also know he like her, that's why i still feel jealous a little bit when i see them together.

"In the past few days, im not Going with my Friends to have a lunch in cafeteria coz i know thechance that i see her there. But Not now, but if she avoid that guy, then, im gonna talk to her again."

"hey Wendy, Its Breaktime are you coming with us? Or are you still hiding to Irene? Byul asks me.

"Nope im not going there. And yes i don't wanna see her. Just go there, im not hungry anyway.

"Are you sure? You don't wanna see her? Coz last time i saw you, your peeking at cafeteria to see her. Actually you look like a creep while your hiding yourself somewhere" Lisa Said. And they laughing.

"W-what? Are you n-nuts? Its not me! Why would i do that stupid things?! I said to her while im stutter, How she knows that? Aishh this walking stick.

"Because your Stupid!! Seulgi said aish This bear. And they Laugh again. Don't deny it Wendy we saw you not only Lisa, C'mon just talk to her already, i saw her always glancing were we at, i think she's looking for you, and she looks sad, when she doesn't see you, and she can't eat Properly."

"Geez.... Don't make a story Kang Seulgi, i'm not believing you, i know you only said that to me, to come with you, Your not gonna fool me, I know you The 3 of you. Now leave, im not talking to her not now.

"Gosh your Pride is Higher than your Height. Let's Go, Lets leave this dwarf here, Im sure when she is a child, her Mother Doesn't love her" byul said and they laughing so hard. they always want to tease my height. If their not my friends i swear i kick their ass right now. I just roll my eyes on them and they starting to leave.

"I sigh when they leave. Im just staring to white board like the most beautiful things i've ever see. when suddenly my phone Rang, and i see the caller id. why she's calling in this hour. I sigh once again before i answer her call...

"Joy"

"Hello Baby? Where are you? I miss you!