Chapter - 5

"Wendy Go back to the caffeteria and her friends greeted her with smirk on their faces"

So what happen over there, wendy? mind to share? Lisa ask the blonde Girl.

"Nothing really, we just talk.

W-Where is she? Bogum ask wendy while his little bit stuttering.

Who are you to ask me? I don't want to see you with her again. Or else you know what will happen. Do you understand me.

"The boy look down and nodded at me" 'Good' i smirk.

So wendy, she's agree? Seulgi ask me. I smile at her. Of course she agree. No one will say No. To "Son Wendy"

"if you only knew Seul, what really happen in there. I need to lied. and bring my father's name, and say that my father will pay her to become my tuitor" although its not a problem. i can give her the amount that she needs. Just name it. Whatever she wants. And my Trap for her, is working, coz now she's my tuitor and my slave at the same time" i said to myself.

What are you talking about? Seulgi, wendy? Lisa ask us.

I will tell you later. Don't Worry. I said to her.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ohh The Most beautiful, new student is here" byul said.

I look at her and smirk. But
She just ignore us. she just pass at me, and looking only to this guy name bogum. and not even took a glance at me.

"And i dont like that, she's now in front of him. and giving him a sweet smile.

"Are you done? Let's Go back to our room" the boy gulp nervously while im glaring at him.

Y-yes, but i N-need to go first to library i-i forgot s-something t-there.

His stuttering so much. And i smile while seeing him, scared to me like that.

"Ok i go ahead" she smile again to that boy.

And i swear. i dont like see her like that. Giving her smile to this boy. My thought cut off by my friends.

"Yo Wen, Let's Go to our next class. Byul said. I look at them. And I just smile. and said, all of you, you can go first there. the three of them look at me with confused look.

I chuckles. I'll be there in in a minutes. i need to do something. While i still have smile on my face. They just nodd and started to walk away.

Bogum look at me. And i see how nervous he is.

"I walk towards them, Hey you are not leaving yet?

"I-i go b-bye i-irene" his leave immediately.

I grab her wrist and pull her in to the locker room.

"What's your problem again? Let me go i need to go back to my room.

"I ignore what she said. And looking straight into her eyes.

"Don't You dare do that again. I seriously said.

"What? What did i do this time? She said.

"I said don't do that again! I shout at her. I don't like it.

What are you talking about?! Just let me go!

"Don't you dare not look in to my eyes again. when im looking at you. Don't you dare give your sweet smiles, to other's when its not me. I don't like that Bae Irene.

She push me. And glared at me.

Who are you to control me? Its my fucking eyes, and smile. i look and smile to everyone, if i want.

She's flinch when i slam my hands on a locker. My hands now is on each side of her head. I lean my face on her so close. She gasp.

"You don't want to see who i was when someone, disobeyed me. This is a warning. Don't push me to my limit. 'I clenched my jaw' I don't want to see you again with that boy. Or any other man in this school. Do you understand, Miss Bae?

She just staring at me with shocked on her face.

"I said do you understand me?! I shout at her. She startle And this time. She's back in her senses. And nodd at me. I smirk evily at her.

"Good Girl Miss Bae" and with that i leave her. Like a lost puppy. And go to my next class.

Irene...

"My body is shaking right now. Why i agree to her. Why i can't control my mind and my body. And i always let her win in our arguement? I ask myself, but her aura, her voice, her eyes. Those eyes. Im getting scared whe she looks at me that way. I can see the sincere anger in her eyes. In every words she said to me.

***
I can finally back to my room. I take a deep breath. And i see bogum look at me with worried in his face. I take a sit next to him and give him a small smile.

"Are you ok irene?

Yes, i guess.? I don't know.

"What happen? what took you so long to go back in here?

I look at him straight. And tell him everything.
.
.
.
.
"What?!! It means you always with her everyday?! And you always do whatever she ask and wants?

"Sadly but i think Yes. But her father will pay for me. i think that's not really bad at all. To be with her tuitor. And slave??? I sighs.

"And irene about that thing. That she said to you. I think its her way to say that she owns you. And no one in this school is have a right, to court, date, talk, and be close to you. I think Even me?? "He ask confused.

"No, your my classmate. i think its nothing wrong with that. If i talking to you, or the both of us, is go to caffeteria to have a lunch.

"Are you sure? He ask shyly. I nodd at him.

"Yes Im sure and i smile at him"

***
Our first day of school is ended. And now i got back here at my dorm. And lay to my bed im thinking about what happen earlier. And i begin to feel tired a little bit. "

Tomorrow is the only beginning of my torture in the hands of Son Wendy, i hope it will end soon. And I can survive everyday. Slowly i feel My eyes started to feel heavy. and a minute i fell asleep.

...To be continued.