Chapter - 1

Irene's Pov.

I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock its the first day of school, i smiled coz its the last year and finally im graduating. im really excited i sit to my bed and stretches my arms, and Go to my Drawer to fix my Uniform and after im done fixing my school uniform I Go to the bathroom to take a shower, i'm the only one lived here at seoul, coz my parents is in Daegu. im studying here coz i have a scholar ship in here coz i'm a Top student back in daegu. and Given the opportunity to Study, to the most popular school in seoul which is SM Academy. and all of the students there is from the Richest family of the seoul, when im done fixing my self ill go to the kitchen to eat my favorite tteokbokki. when im done eating i'll put it in the sink and washed it, and brush my teeth, then i put my shoes on and i leave my dorm and Go to school. when im finally arrived at the front of the gate of our school, something caught my attention, i saw the 4 Girls laughing, the one girl is talland had a bangs. she had a bag from the boy student, and the other one is tall too. she looks like a bear when she's smile, she grab the hand of the boy and put on his back. the other girl is look like a man when she's smile because the muscle of her nose its strech up when she's laughing so hard. and the last one is shorter girl with the blonde short hair. she looks like a foreigner i mean, on her looks she just like she's not grow up here in korea. she has a pointy nose, small thin red lips, expressive eyes. but she's standing infront of the boy talking to him while the 3 is laughing their ass off. i just realize that the boy is getting bullied by them. the blonde girl take the bag on the girl who has a bangs, and flip it all the way and his books and other things is threw away. and they step on it and. And after that she threw the bag on the face of the poor boy and they leave him like nothing happen, i just shake my head and said what a"

"badass" , i walk to the boy and help him to gather all of his things, and i look on his face and i see how scared he is i ask him do you know them? He says yes. they are the badass of this school, they are bullied who ever they want. And he tell me to stay away from them. if i had a chance, do what ever i can to avoid the four Girls. he says. and his smilling at me. and say thank you miss? "I say Irene" thank you irene i'm Bogum. he says. and i smile at him. Hi bogum, nice to meet you. "nice to meet you too in this kind of situation" he smile awkwardly. and smile at him too, and ask him so let's go? im going to my room. i said. he ask me where's your room? "my teacher is Ms. DARA PARK" he chuckled and said what a coincidence, you're my classmatte he said. and i say oohh.. good then lets go?

"He nodded and we walk to our classroom, when we reach our room i find my comfortable chair to sit on. and he says can i sit with you? i just look at him and nodded. sure we sat and just waiting for ms. Dara to come.

"While im waiting i remember the 4 badass bully. i look at him and ask why his not telling to other teachers about the incidents earlier? he just smiling at me and ask me are you a new student here? And i said yes. ohh that's why you don't know them He said. they are very powerful in this school coz wendy--

i cut him off wait who is she?I ask. the blonde one, he said and continue. she is a daughter of "William Son". i widden my eyes of shock. coz "William Son" is the "Bussinessman Billionare" of "The world" he had a lot of company all over the world. and he belong to the Royal family. He laugh a little on my reaction. and he said that's why no one in here is dare to fight with her, and her friends, if they pissed her off im sure in any sec the person who fight with her is no longer part of this school. i just stared at him with nervous written on my face but then he smiled.

"omo he love to smile i said to myself"

'But dont worry just stay out of their way and your safe, nothing will happened to you. he says. i just nodded and ask how about you?

"What happen earlier? what you're gonna do to make them pissed off of you? He just stare at me and said, i'm stupid im not looking on my way, i bumped on wendy. and they start to make fun of me, ohh you think they not gonna kick you out of this school? I said and he chuckles, i think nope coz i apologize immediately. he scratch her nape, and said im not fight back that's why. and he smiled again.

"I just nodded at him. and Said to myself that "I do anything to not crossed my way to them.especially To the blonde Girl, "Badass" "Son Wendy"

To be continued..
Sorry for the wrong grammar its my first Ff of WenRene. Hope you Like it, stay safe everyone 💗💙