Irene

Irene and you were on a holiday at your parents house, your parents left a while ago so you two where watching some movies.

Y/n: Unnie...

She smiled softly then looked at your eyes.

Irene : Are you sleepy baby ?

You nodded then rubbed your eyes yawning.

Irene : Is there someone cuter than you ?

You laughed softly then peck her lips.

Y/n: Wanna watch more movies ?

She shook her head and you nodded and switch off the TV then you got to your room.

Irene : You're really tired. Did you slept yesterday ?

Y/n: Yeah but it's been a while managers won't let us rest because of the comeback.

Irene : Then let's sleep baby.

You nodded then you laid on your bed and you hugged her getting her warmth.

Y/n: Thanks for being here unnie...I love you...

She smiled softly again then nodded and hugged you back. You fell asleep quickly with her playing softly with my hair. You woke up late in the morning and you smiled widely feeling her body against yours.

Irene : Are you awake baby ?

You nodded and she kissed your forehead softly.

Irene : I should do breakfast.

She was about to leave the bed but you hugged her tightly and she chuckled softly.

Irene : Hey baby, I'm just gonna do breakfast...

Y/n: Unnie...I need you here...

She nodded then hugged you again more gently.

Irene : Something happen ? You're usually not like that...

Y/n: I just miss you. It's the first time after mounths that I can feel your warmth when I wake up.

Irene : I'm sorry...I'll try to be more with you.

Y/n: Don't say sorry...I'm just being a selfish brat telling you that...

You laughed sadly and she started to play with my hair then she kissed your forehead again.

Irene : Don't say that baby. You can be all you want with me, I don't mind.

Y/n: But I know you contain yourself...I know you want to cry when we talk about how our relationship is now.

You looked at her and you saw the hurt look in her eyes.

Irene : If we don't break up then I'm okay.

Y/n: I don't wanna break up unnie...I want to feel your love more...

You took her hands and she stared at your eyes.

Y/n: I want to love you more because right now I don't feel like you love me too...

She put her hand on your cheek then stared at your lips blushing.

Irene : Then why you don't let me show you...how much I love you...

Y/n: Do it unnie...

She kissed youright after and you kissed back. She went on top of you then deepen the kiss and you moan lowly. She let go of your mouth and kissed your neck.

Y/n: Unnie...

Irene : Baby...

She suck on your neck and made marks all over your neck with you moaning at each one of them.

Y/n: Unnie...please...

She moaned softly then kissed your lips again. You sat, with her on your lap, and she took off your shirt then your bra. You wrapped your arms around her waist and she started grinding on you. You moan in the kiss and she did too.

Irene : Y/n...ohh god~

You two broke the kiss then she arched her back and you kissed her exposed neck.

Y/n: Unnie...take off your shirt.

She nodded then took it off and then she took off her bra too. You smiled then made some hickeys in her neck and then you kissed down to her breasts. She moaned more loudly when you sucked on her nipples and she grabbed your hair while griding even harder.

Irene : Fuck ! Y/n...I'm close baby !

You smiled then grabbed her ass and she moaned even louder and came.

Y/n: Unnie...

She took a break then pinned you to the bed.

Irene : You can't stay still huh ?

Y/n: I-I'm sorry unnie...

She kissed you again then took off your shorts and panties.

Irene : Now let me show you that love deserve.

You nodded slowly then she kissed you again and kissed down to your breasts licking the hickeys she already made then she sucked your niples and you panted heavily. She went more down and kissed your stomach softly then you moaned and whined.

Y/n: Unnie~ It tickles...

She smiled softly then nodded. She grabbed one of your legs and did what she loved the most, bite your thighs. She do it really softly and you get easily turned on when someone touch your thighs but Irene give you another feeling. And she somehow show you how much she loves you doing it.

Irene : Baby, do you like it ?

Y/n: Y-Yeah...

She smiled then gave the last bite and went to your private area were she sucked and licked it giving you pleasure.

Y/n: Unnie...

Irene smiled and entered her tongue in then you grabbed the sheets strongly while you moaned loudly.

Y/n: Joohyun! F-Faster ! Please !

She did it immediately and your body reaches his limits then you came and she took it all. She got up to stop in front of your face and smiled softly then kissed you as soft as before.

Irene : Did you like it ?

You nodded taking your breath back too and she smiled then gave you plenty of kisses all over your face.

Irene : Go take a bath while I'll do breakfast.

Y/n: Okay, thanks unnie.

She nodded then you kissed and she went to the kitchen while you took a bath. After being prepared you put on some make up to cover the hickeys and went to the kitchen just to see your parents and your girl talking.

Y/n: Good morning.

Mom : Good morning sweety.

Dad : Hey sweetheart.

Irene : Morning baby.

You smiled then kissed your mom and dad's cheeks then you kissed Irene's lips.

Y/n: You can go take a bath unnie.

Irene : Okay.

She went to your room and you sat then ate breakfast.

Mom : You choose the right person sweety.

You smiled widely.

Y/n: I know. I love her.

Dad : And she loves you too so I hope you two would stay together for a long time.

Y/n: Don't worry dad. We talked about it many times and even if the work we have is tough we would stay together forever.

They smiled widely then nodded. Irene quickly joined you three for breakfast and then you two went out.

---

I'll start to put the little fics I did here and delete them after.

I hope y'all enjoy!