Jennie (1)

Warning there's smut

Enjoy!

--------

The movie was on yet I was on Jennie's lap and we were kissing.

Y/n: Jen...the movie is on...

I moaned against her lips then she grabbed my ass strongly.

Jennie : Don't ruin the moment babe...

I hummed and we kissed again. She bit my bottom lip strongly and I hissed in pain.

Y/n: Jennie, it hurt.

She broke the kiss and looked at me concerned.

Jennie : I'm sorry babe.

I stood up then sat next to her.

Y/n: Let's keep watching the movie before you rip off my bottom lip with your bites.

She looked at me guilty then she hugged me.

Jennie : I'm really sorry babe.

Y/n: Okay, let's watch the movie now.

She nodded then during all the movie she gave me signs she wanted more but I reject her, moving away her hands. At the end of the movie she kissed my neck softly but I stood up.

Y/n: I'm sleepy, I'll go to bed.

She looked at me with puppy eyes but I turned to our room and walk there. I took my pyjamas and Jennie entered.

Jennie : Babe, are you mad at me ? I'm really sorry for what I did...

Y/n: I'm not mad at you just sleepy.

I entered the bathroom and smirked.

Y/n: Now it's my time to tease you Jennie.

I put on my pyjamas and left the bathroom then I saw Jennie on the bed just with underwear. I put on a cold face then layed next to her and switch the lights off.

Y/n: Goodnight.

She whine then I felt her warm body against mine making me blush.

Jennie : Babe...forgive me please.

She put her hands under my t-shirt and I gulped.

Y/n: Jennie, stop it.

I knew she now know I like it because my voice was not cold or normal but weak for more.

Jennie : I know you want it too babe...

She kissed my neck then bite it softly and sucked on it making me moan.

Jennie : See, stop the act babe...

I turned to her and saw her smirking.

Jennie : Babe...

She kissed me and licked my bottom lip. I moaned again against her lips.

Y/n: Jennie...

She came on top of me and kissed me again then she kissed down my jaw line to my neck and started to make hickeys all over the place. Her hands took mines and she smiled softly against my neck. She let go of my hands then took off my shirt and my bra. She kissed down my neck to my nipples and sucked on them hard. I moaned again her name grabbing her hair softly. She went down and kissed my tonned stomach.

Y/n: Jennie...

She smirked then looked at me and took off my shorts and my panties at the same time.

Jennie : You're so wet for me already babe.

She sucked there and my grip on her hair became stronger, she entered her fingers while sucking on my clit and I moaned louder.

Y/n: Jennie ! Oh my...fuck ! You're so good !!

Jennie chuckled and I kept on moaning. She felt I was nearly coming then she stopped and I groan.

Y/n: Fuck you Jennie...

She smirked.

Jennie : I'm not gonna fuck me but I'm gonna fuck you really good. I just wanna cum with you.

She took off her panties then her hands grabbed my hands again and she placed her leg against my pussy.

Jennie : Press your leg against me too.

I nodded and did it, she start to move quickly. We moaned together and our grip on each other hands became stronger.

Y/n: J-Jennie ! Fuck !! I-I'm gonna c-cum !!

Jennie : Me too !! Y/n!! Y/n!!!

Y/n: Jennie !!!

We came together and she fell on my chest panting hard. I was in the same state, panting hard and our sweaty bodies against each other.

Jennie : I love you babe...

I smiled then I kissed her.

Y/n: I love you too.