Seulgi

She has the prettiest eye smile istg

Also there's a little smut so be aware

----------

It was cold outside and my nose was red from the snow. I was walking on the street to get home after my work. I opened the door and came in.

Y/n: I'm home.

I closed the door and smiled sadly when no ones answer me.

Y/n: I miss you Seulgi...

I took off my coat and put it on the couch then I went to the kitchen and cooked something. I look at my plate and again the same smile appeared.

Y/n: I miss you so much...

I ate alone then went to the couch and layed there with an blanket on top of me. I smelled the blanket and my smile became a bit more happy.

Y/n: I wish your scent would never disappear.

I watched some show and ended up falling asleep but I know one thing my tears were there and my sad smile came again. The next day I woke up and took a shower. After that I prepared myself and ate breakfast then put on my coat and left the house.

Y/n: I'm going...

I closed the door then locked it. I smiled seeing the calm snow and started walking towards my work. I entered and was greeted by my friends.

Y/n: Good morning.

F/n came to me and smiled then we talked and opened the caffe. There was so much people like always and I smiled to everybody. After work I went home but stopped on the way seeing something that remind me of her.

Y/n: Bear...I miss you...

I sighed heavily then kept on walking. I entered home and felt the warm but at the same time the loneliness.

Y/n: I'm home.

Nobody answers and I smiled sadly.

Y/n: I wish you were here with me...I hate how I feel when you're not here...it's so lonely...

I cry there quietly then put my coat on the couch. I turned on the TV and went to the kitchen. I was cutting the meat when I started thinking of her again. It's been a long time...She must be busy... I closed my eyes and saw her eyes, then her cute smile, her red lips that is the most sweet thing in my world. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the knife hit my finger. I hissed in pain and more tears came. My finger was bleeding so much and it was a really deep cut. I put water on it but it felt worse and this time a moan of pain came out. The front door opened and I gulped scared.

Y/n: Who's there ?

I took the knife and looked at the kitchen's door scared. Then my beautiful angel came in and smiled to me.

Seulgi : I'm back.

It's like the pain went away but then my finger hurted again and I bite my lower lip while hissing in pain again. She got worried and ran to me.

Seulgi : Babe are you okay ?

She saw my finger and her eyes widened.

Seulgi : I'll take care of it now.

She dragged me to the bathroom where was the first aid kit and she took care of my finger.

Seulgi : Are you better ?

I shook my head while crying. It's not because of my finger but because I think it's just my dreams playing with my feelings again. She then kissed my finger and smiled sweetly to me.