Yeri

Me and Yeri were at the karaoke and we were having fun and a good time well that was until some guy hitted on me. I would only be uncomfortable and he kept on flirting with me. Yeri is very possessive and I don't want to have another argument with her about that.

Y/n : Excuse me but I really have to go ?

Boy : Already baby ? We didn't even got to know each other.

Yeri : Baby ?

She hugged my waist glaring at him.

Yeri : Did I hear right ? You call her baby ?

Y/n : Yerim, please don't get mad...

She looked at me and I gave her a concerned look then she sighed in frustration.

Y/n : I told you my girlfriend was here, I'm sorry but I'm not interested in guys. Bye.

We went home after paying the karaoke and I looked at her then sighed seeing her mad expression.

Y/n : Yerim-

Yeri : I'm going to bed.

I sighed heavily then followed her.

Y/n : Yerim, please let's talk.

She didn't answer me. We entered our room then I tackled her on the bed and looked at her.

Yeri : Get off me.

Y/n : I won't.

I looked at her hurt with her behaviour.

Y/n : Stop doing that to me.

She looked away then I took her hand and made it touch where my heart is.

Y/n : Are you feeling it ?

She gulped then nodded.

Y/n : It's beating fast right ?

Yeri : Y-Yeah.

Y/n : I want you to know that my heart beat this fast only when I'm with you. I love how possessive you are but I don't like it when you ignore me because some dude flirted with me.

Yeri : I'm sorry baby.

I nodded then I leaned in and stopped just a few inches from her lips.

Y/n : I love you Yerim.

She blushed and nodded.

Yeri : I love you too.

I smiled then I tickled her and she laughed loudly making me smile. After a moment she returned the situation and was on top of me tickling me while I laughed loudly. She stopped then leaned in and I smiled then kissed the point of her nose and then we kissed. She blushed and ended up with her head nuzzle in my neck and we slept like that.

-----

Enjoy!