Irene (2)

here is the second part

Enjoy!

-------

Joohyun : Y/n, we have business to do in Korea. We're going to sign a contract with one company there.

Y/n : Okay. When will we go ?

Joohyun : Tomorrow.

Y/n : Okay, thank you babe.

I kissed her and she kissed back.

Joohyun : You can take a break you know.

Y/n : Hyun, we're leaving tomorrow and I have some important papers to sign so please just wait a little bit.

Joohyun didn't listened to me and sat on my lap. She knows I can't resist her but keeps going.

Joohyun : It's just a little break, if you want I'll help you with it.

Y/n : Hmm...

I put my hands on her waist and we kissed. She started moving her hips and panting.

Joohyun : Ah...Y/n...

I kissed her neck and she started letting out low moans.

Y/n : I love you Hyun.

Joohyun : I love you too Y/n.

She grabbed my shoulders tightly and moaned a little louder. There was a knock on the door so she groan and stopped then sat on the chair next to me with some papers.

Y/n : Enter !

Wendy entered and we smiled to her.

Y/n : Hey Seungwan, did something happned ?

Wendy : No, I'm just giving this to you. You don't need to do them now though. Oh and one more thing Seulgi told me to say that we'll go with you tomorrow. She said that the reason of that is Joy.

My smile disappeared and I sighed then nodded.

Y/n : Thank her for me.

She nodded and left.

Joohyun : Joy ? Is that Park Sooyoung ?

Y/n : Yeah.

I already talked about her with Joohyun and she was more protective of me.

Joohyun : If you don't want to go then it's okay.

I took her hands smiling.

Y/n : We need this. Our company is already well known around the U.S.A and Europe but we need to be known in Asia. After all we're koreans.

She sighed then nodded.

Joohyun : Just don't force yourself and if we do meet her then I'll be there for you.

Y/n : I know babe that's why I love you.

We kissed and then kept working. The next day we took our flight and sat inside our plane. Wendy and Seulgi were just behind us eating. Gosh those munchers.

Y/n : You could share.

They gave me snacks and I share with Joohyun. Well me and Joohyun didn't got time to eat breakfast because we were up until late and this morning there was something called needs from both of us so yeah. The plane quickly got filled and then we started the flight. Joohyun fell asleep on my shoulder and I put my head on hers falling asleep too. I woke up after hours and we were landing. I kissed Joohyun's cheek and she woke up.

Y/n : Babe, we're landing.

Joohyun : Hmm...I'm so tired...

Y/n : Don't worry, you'll sleep when we get to the hotel.