SinB (1)

SinB and Y/n saw a parc and SinB ran off.

Y/n: Yah, Hwang Eunbi!

SinB giggled making Y/n smile softly. SinB sat on the swings and looked at Y/n with her eyes sparkling.

SinB: Baby, baby~! Come and push me!

Y/n chuckled at the girl's childishness then went there and put her hands on SinB's back.

Y/n: Ready babe?

SinB: Always have been specially for you!

Y/n blushed then pushed SinB making the girl squeal on happiness. Y/n kept pushing her until it actually went pretty high. SinB laughed loudly making Y/n laugh too. The two were bright as they played around. The swing came to a stop and Y/n leaned in putting her hands on SinB's legs. Their faces now close as their sparkling eyes looked into each other.

SinB: Y/n, I love you so much.

Y/n smiled softly and then tears rolled down her cheeks.

Y/n: I love you so much too, Eunbi.

They kissed and hugged there.

SinB: I wished we could stay like this forever baby. But it's time for you to go back to reality don't you think?

Y/n looked at her confused and SinB started to fade.

Y/n: Wait no! Eunbi stay with me please!

SinB: I can't baby, you need to go back to yourself.

Y/n then felt a sharp pain on her arm and closed her eyes tightly more tears escaping her tired and now empty eyes.

…: Y/n.

Y/n opened her eyes again and met Sowon's sad face.

Sowon: You hadn't taken your medicine.

Y/n looked at the the medicine Sowon was injecting in her arm.

Y/n: Why…I wanted her to stay…

Sowon swallowed hardly containing her tears then she hugged Y/n softly and the girl started to cry again.

Sowon: Y/n, Eunbi-ah is dead already…she wouldn't be able stay…

Y/n grabbed Sowon's clothes strongly while screaming in pain and crying. Sowon did her best, like the bestfriend she is.

I'm feeling agansty🙃😖 so here a little one with SinB, my wife (she just doesn't know we're married😆
Anyways hope yall like it, have a good day gays- oops guys🤭🤭