Eunha (1)

There's smut again

Enjoy!

---------

Eunha : You're flirting again Miss Park ?!

I looked at my bunny girlfriend then shook my head.

Y/n: I'm not babe. I was just asking Hwang for homework because I didn't do it.

Eunha : Then why didn't you ask me ?

Y/n: Because we're not in the same class.

Eunha looked at me suspicious and I sigh then I took her hand gently and kissed her.

Y/n: I promise you babe.

She blushed and I felt her heart beating fast.

Y/n: I would never flirt with other girls when I have you as my babe. I wouldn't be that dumb and lose you like that.

Eunha : So cheesy.

Y/n: But you like it.

She nodded blushing more and I smiled widely. I dragged her to the bathroom and sat her on the sink.

Eunha : Y-Y/n...

Y/n: Babe, be quiet until I'm done.

The bell rang but that didn't stopped me from tying Eunha's hands with my tie.

Y/n: Now nobody can interrupt us.

Eunha : B-but there's always students who skip like us...

Y/n: I know it. That's why I steal this from the teachers.

I took the bathroom's key from my pocket and smirk at Eunha.

Y/n: Don't move babe, I'm just going to lock the door.

She nodded and I locked the door so nobody really can interrupt us. I went to her again then throw the keys to the floor and just a second after her shirt went to the same spot as the keys aka on the floor. I kissed her and she moan cutely.

Eunha : Hm-hmm...Y-Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah babe ?

Eunha : D-don't t-tease me.

So she like that. I smirk and look at her eyes.

Y/n: Teasing you ? Me ? You've got the wrong idea babe.

I touched slightly her tighs and her body react making her open her legs.

Eunha : Y-Y/n...P-please...

Y/n: Hmm ? Please what ? And is that really what you have to moan babygirl ?

I bite her neck and she moan again.

Eunha : I-I'm s-sorry...M-mommy...

I smirk and nodded stisfied, I sucked her neck and bite it roughly filling her neck with hickeys.

Y/n: Make sure to cover your neck after this cause I'm not gonna be gentle babe.

She moan this time a bit louder.

Eunha : Mommy...P-please...P-please...

Y/n: You're so desperate babygirl. I wanna know for what your begging ?

Eunha : F-for you...ahh !

I took off her bra and kissed her shoulders.

Y/n: For me ? But I'm here babygirl and you know you always have me.

I knew she was frustrated by my teasing and I know her body is burning for my touch.

Eunha : M-mommy...your f-fingers...p-please...

I went to her chest and bite her hard nipples making her moan loudly.

Y/n: My fingers ? Where do you want them ?

She groan loudly when I grope her breasts strongly then I sucked on them roughly.

Eunha : Oh fuck ! M-mommy put them in !

I knew where this was going. She was at her limit, I could tell that when she cursed.

Y/n: In what exactly babygirl ?

I bite her nipple hardly and she moaned again loudly.

Eunha : Fuck you Y/n! Put them in my pussy !

I stopped and looked at her smirking.

Y/n: Y/n?

Eunha : S-sorry m-mommy...

Y/n: So what you want is for me to put my fingers inside your wet pussy?

She nodded and I took her hand then sucked on her fingers.

Y/n: Okay then.

I guided her hand to her own wet lips and entered her fingers in. She moaned and looked at me mad.

Eunha : I beg you mommy, please fuck me !

I shook my head then I guided her fingers to move and I moved them faster and faster. I let go of her hand, I knew she was masturbating. I smirked seeing her like that then she came really hard. She stopped herself then panted loudly.

Y/n: You like doing it to yourself ?

She looked at me panting heavily.

Eunha : Mommy didn't let me any options...I want her so bad but she kept on ignoring me...

I laughed a bit then went closer to her.

Y/n: Then what if Mommy gives you what you want ?

Eunha : Then I'll be very happy.

I cupped her cheeks then kissed her deeply.

Y/n: Mommy will give you what you want babygirl because Mommy loves you.

Eunha blushed and nodded.

Y/n: Mommy knows you want her fingers but she'll gave you something more pleasuring.

I took her hand from her pussy and licked the juices over her fingers smilling.

Y/n: Now let me taste you intirely.

I went down and stopped in front of her pussy. She gulped waiting for me and I grip her tighs strongly then I bit them and let there some hickeys too. She moaned all along my bites and I felt her wetness. I looked up at her then went to the place she wanted.

Y/n: Enjoy it babygirl.

I entered my tongue there and she moaned loudly. I licked all her juices from the last orgasm and I played with her clit making it more pleasurable. She came withing seconds in my mouth took it all then smiled at her.

Y/n: You taste good babygirl.

Eunha : T-thanks...M-mommy...

She was panting heavily again so I let her time to breath naturaly again. While she was catching her breath I took of the tie on her hands then I took her clothes from the floor and put it next to her on the sink. I took the keys too and looked at her keeping on trying to catch her breath.

Y/n: Hey babygirl was it that good ?

She nodded and I smiled then went to her and kissed her but not for to long.

Y/n: I'll help you then.

She nodded again and I dressed her up then I tied her hair up because she was sweating.

Y/n: Wanna go home ?

Eunha : Y-yeah...I need to take a bath.

I nodded and we left the bathroom and we sneak out of the school to our house.