Sowon (1)

Enjoy!

---------

After Gfriend disbanded me and Sowon first met at a caffe and became friends. It was until a year later of being friends that she confessed to me and then we became girlfriends. A year ago Sowon proposed to me and we married each other making us wives. Some time ago she's been really busy with her work at being a model. I'm her biggest fan since her debut with Gfriend, I supported her in all she did until they asked her to pose with a guy. I would be supportive if they were posing like normal people but actually they would be in underwear on a bed for the shooting and I really didn't liked that. I wasn't jealous actually I would say that I was really happy for her success. I even went to watch it but I regretted because the guy kept flirting with her and she didn't even bothered to tell him to stop like she actually enjoyed. That's when I started to ask myself if she was really working or seeing someone else, if I wasn't enough for her anymore or if I didn't gave her the love she needed. Obviously I went home earlier because I couldn't handle it. He was starting to be touchy with her and she just let him do, that's why. Now yes I'm jealous but for a good reason. Actually I asked her manager if they knew each other and he told me that Sowon worked a lot with him with intimated shootings. She came home pretty late but I waited for her like always. She let out a tired sighed but it was now or never. I stood up then she looked at me smiling widely but it dropped when she saw my serious expression. She came to me and raised an eyebrow confused as to why I was so serious like that. I could understand her, maybe she likes that guy. Maybe she choose him over me.

Sowon : Babe, why so serious ? Is everything okay ?

Y/n: Sowon...tell me, are you cheating on me ?

She looked at me confused and shocked then stayed quiet for a bit.

Sowon : Huh ? Are you doubting my love for you ?

Y/n: Don't change the topic ! Answer me Sowon, are you cheating on me ?!

Sowon : I'm not ! Where did you got that idea ?!

Y/n: Then tell me why you lie to saying you're going to work on dresses when you go to a shooting with that guy ?!

Sowon : How-

Y/n: You two seemed way too close and I asked your manager, so what do you have to say Kim Sojung ?!

Sowon : What I have to say ?! I have to say that I'm not cheating on you ! And I'm extremely disappointed to see that you're doubting my love for you !!

Y/n: Who's fault is that ?!! You're the one lying here !! You could've just told me you were in a shooting with that guy !!

Sowon : I did that because I knew you wouldn't like it !! They put us two together just for intimate shootings and I know you don't like it !!

Y/n: Oh really ?!! Well you guessed !! But I'm okay with you having intimate shootings with him, the thing I don't like is how touchy and clingy he is to you !! The wrost is that you don't even bother to stop him !! Do you like it ?!! Do you guys just have shootings when I'm not around ?!! Or are you really fucking with my feelings and cheating on me ?!!!

Sowon clenched her fists really furious.

Sowon : He did it okay ?!!! He kissed me when you weren't there !!! That's why he's so touchy and clingy because he loves me !!! Was that what you wanted to hear ?!!!

I stepped back my eyes getting wet.

Y/n: You're just like others !!!

Sowon slapped me hardly but immediately gasped and stepped back. We stayed silent for a minute.