Jisoo (1)

there's smut once again

Enjoy!

---------

I woke up feeling cold, I turned to my side then open my eyes but Jisoo wasn't there. I sight thinking she already left for her schedule. I stood up then went to the bathroom and took a bath. After that I put on some casual outfit and went to the kitchen only to see Jisoo there making breakfast. She somehow was concentrated on her phone and she was smilling widely and sometimes she giggled. I quietly went behind her a bit jealous and saw she was talking with Jennie. I pursed my lips then I hugged her from behind. She looked at me and smiled softly then peck my lips.

Jisoo : Good morning baby.

I didn't answer and put my head on her shoulder my lips touching her neck.

Jisoo : Y/n? Are you-

I kissed her neck softly, my jealousness always make me do things like that.

Y/n: You seem happy for some reason.

She smiled again softly.

Jisoo : It's just Jennie's silliness.

Y/n: What about me ?

Jisoo : Huh ?

Y/n: Is she better than me ?

Jisoo : Baby, are you jealous again... ?

I kissed her neck again.

Y/n: I'm just claming what's mine.

I softly bite her neck and she let out a little moan.

Jisoo : Baby...

Y/n: You didn't answer my question though, does that mean I have to make you learn again that you belong to me ?

She looked at me then kissed me and I kissed her too. I turned her around then made her sit on the counter.

Y/n: Let go of your phone, you don't need it now. She can wait, I'm first like always. Am I right ?

She nodded and I smiled then I kissed her again. I trailed down my kisses and kissed her neck making her breath heavier.

Jisoo : Baby...oh fuck...

Y/n: Already cursing Miss Jisoo.

Jisoo : Shut up...

I laugh softly then took off her blouse. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I sucked on her chest area leaving some hickeys.

Y/n: Too bad I can't do it on your neck, like that your friend Jennie would know who you belong to.

Jisoo : She knows already...

I took off her bra and sucked her nipples she put her hands on the counter to rely her body. She threw back her head at the sensation I was giving her and it was honestly hot that position.

Y/n: Babe if you wrap your legs like that around me I can't take off your panties.

She nodded then she sat normally and I took off her sport shorts and panties. Then I returned to the position I were before and Jisoo wrapped her legs around me again. I put my hand on her womanhood then entered three fingers making her throw back her head again moaning my name. I start to move and she wrapped her arms around my neck when I started to give love bites on her neck and kissing it too. I went faster and felt her nails in my skin then she moaned loudly my name and came all over my fingers. I smiled then bring my hand to my mouth and licked it all.

Y/n: That's the best breakfast ever. Thanks babe.

She blushed then lightly punched my arm and I laughed softly then kissed her sweetly.

Y/n: Now you know if you don't want this then you don't make me jealous.

Jisoo : I know, and you're right baby...

I looked at her waiting.

Jisoo : I belong to you.

I smiled then we kissed again.

Y/n: That's great to hear. I belong to you too Jisoo.

She nodded then laughed a bit.

Jisoo : Even though, jealous of Jennie ?

I laughed too then shrugged.

Y/n: Let's eat I'm hungry.

Jisoo : Yeah, let's eat.

----

Hoped you enjoyed it!