chatper 6

i woke up and i was confused. so confused. i was with ashton. not only that, but we were cuddling. and he was lightly breathing in my ear, making me blush. he had his arms around my waist and my head was snuggled into the crook of his neck. it was comfortable. so comfortable, actually.

just then, the door to my house opened. i quickly snuggled my head back into his neck bc i was scared, and i didnt know who it was.

suddenly, i heard tori gasp. oh fudgeknuckles. this is just great. questions.

"MACKENZIE PAIGE STILLINGS" she shouted. ashton slowly raised his head and i did the same, acting surprised he was here. he smiled at me and untangled himself and stood up, stretching.

"its nice to see you too, tori," i mumbled.

"DID YOU TWO DO THE DIRTY?!" she shouted. my face turned bright red and ashton coughed.

"um.. no we didnt. i have a whole lot more respect for kenzie than to touch her like that on the first date." oh. so it was a date. MENZKSOWMWEUS . kenzie , play it cool .

so i just smiled and tori smirked. "okay pretty boy. but if you decide to touch her in any way, you have to come to me. bc im her sister. and whatever i say, goes. i cant have my baby sister getting hurt again."

"again?" he asked. dang it tori. "what do you mean?" he asked again.

i looked at him. "um.. can i talk to tori? alone? ill give you my number and you can text me, okay?" i gently smiled. he nodded and i gave him my number. once he left, i turned to tori.

"way to embarass me.." i mumbled.

"im sorry kenzie. i just dont like seeing you hurt." she said.

i sighed, "i know.. i just dont know what to do. when im with him, i get happy. and idk what it is. its like, ive known him for a long time. and he feels like home." i smile a little. nowadays, ive smiled a whole lot more.

she smiled and looked at me, "kenzie. youve never been this.. happy. he better not hurt you. because if he turns out like-" she stopped. she knows that i hate when she says his name.. i look at her and gently smile, signalling that its okay. i hug her and we stay like that for a while.

"kenz, ive gotta go. ill text you in a minute. love you." she says.

"love you too." when she leaves, i go up to my room and fall asleep, thinking about ashton.