Chapter 14 <3

{Kenzies pov}}

Right when Ashton dropped me off from the date, i let out a sigh of relief i didnt know i was holding. i went straight upstairs & called tori to tell her all about it.

i rang her phone until she finally picked up.

"hey kenz! how was the date night" she asked.

"it was amazing. he showed up on time, sang Blink 182 with me, got me taco bell and my favorite flowers, and he took me to this very beautiful town that nobody has lived in for a while. it had the most beautiful fountain." i said as i sat on my bed and played with my hair, a habit i do when i tell stories. "i think im falling for him, tori."

"oh my gosh i ship it. i 100% ship it. it can be.. kenton. omfg thats too cute. youll get married and have little kenton babies and-" i cut her off with a laugh.

"woah there tori. i think its too early to be thinking about children. i just said i liked him." i laughed and she laughed as well.

"well, i have to tell you something about michael.. he kissed me. at that party. and when i say, "he kissed me," i mean, he kissed me. tougue & everything.." tori said, her voice getting serious.

"oh my gosh well, just try to take it slow and give yourself time to think. im sure he will understand that." i said, smiling even though she couldnt see me.

"alright.. well, im going to bed. and you should too. love you, kenz." she said.

"love you too." i said and hung up.

i got up and walked to the bathroom. too tired to take a shower, i took off all my makeup, put my hair up, and got in my pajamas and into bed.

i smiled to myself about tonight and how amazing ashton was. and how hes the only guy ive ever met that doesnt make me feel miserable. for once, i think i was falling for the right one. the one for me.