chapter 12

{{michaels pov}}

why did i have to kiss her? i mean, i wanted to, but it was too soon. i want to get to know her. and i just made it a heck of a lot more complicated.

i got up from the chair and walked into the house, grabbing a drink. im surprised luke is allowed to have alcohol. maybe his mom will come home & ground him for a month. that would be funny af.

i turned my head and saw tori walk out the door and into her car. i might as well just give her space. i dont want to make her feel pressured. maybe ill call her tomorrow night? ask her on a little date? eh. ill sleep on it. im gonna go find calum....

{ashtons pov}

*3 hours pass since kenzie fell asleep and the party ended.*

about a few hours later, kenzie was still sleeping and i was playing with her hair. knowing she was cuddling/sleeping with me, and i didnt want to throw this moment away and fall asleep. shes so adorable.

she started wiggling and her eyes fluttered open. oh those beautiful blue eyes.

she smiled at me and poked my cheek. i chuckled and poked her cheek back. she giggled. shes rlly giving me the feels.

"howd you sleep, beautiful?" i said. she instantly blushed.

"good. you?" oh shit.

"um.. i didnt sleep. i just layed here with you, i guess." her eyes widened.

"why didnt you sleep? did i make you uncomfortable?" she asked.

"no no. i just.. i didnt want to throw this moment bc youre so cute when you sleep." i mumbled. but she couldd hear me. she didnt say anything. so i continued.

"would you like to go out on a little date with me?" i asked nervously. she looked at me, confused and then she smiled so wide.

"of course. i'd love to." she said and yawned after.

"its around 1 AM. you can go back to bed. sweet dreams." she snuggled her head in my neck and fell asleep gently. i cant wait for that date..

i kissed her forehead and held her close. i could feel her smile against my neck as i said, "goodnight, beautiful. sleep well."

-----
EVERYONE DESERVES AN ASHTON