chapter 13 <3

{{kenzies pov}}

so im currently getting ready for this date im going on w/ ashton & im completely freaking out. what if he doesnt like what im wearing? what if my hair is out of place? omfg i need someone to set me straight.. ill text tori.

me- wHAT THE FUDGE DO I WEAR ON THESE THINGS CALLED "DATES". i thought only calenders have dates wHAT THE HECK

tori- just wear one of your cute black, lace at the top, white dresses with a cute cardigan.

oh wow.

me- omg thank you ilysm

tori- no problemo ♥️ ilyt

------

so its 6:54 & ashton is supposed to pick me up at 7. i curled my hair & wore a cute little dress from forever 21. & my black vans from Journeys.

i heard a car door slam outside the house. must be ash.

i could feel my heart beat faster and faster when i heard him knock. i took another look at myself in the mirror, and when i thought i looked presentable, i opened the door.

ashton was wearing a black & white plaid shirt with black skinny jeans((that werent ripped)), and black converses. he looks amazing.

he smiled at me and held his hand out. i took it and smiled back, closing the door.

"why, you look gorgeous as ever," he said. well isnt he sweet af.

"well, you dont look too bad yourself, irwin," i smiled.

"thank you, stillings." how did he..? oh yeah. i told him. d u h. wow kenzie.

we got into his car & he started the engine & drove off, playing some Blink 182 on the radio.

i smiled & turned it up a bit. he looked at me with a confused expression.

"oh. sorry. i just really like this song." i said and turned it back down.

ashton turned it back up. oh.

"no no. its just that i didnt know you liked Blink. you dont look like the type of girl that would like that kind of music, no offense," he said.

"no offense taken. i understand," i said as my favorite part came on. we looked at eachother, basically asking eachother if we can sing.

as if on cue, we both sang out loud.

"WHERE ARE YOUU AND IM SO SORRY! I CANNOT SLEEP I CANNOT DREAM TONIGHT!" we were literally screaming. i dont think this is healthy. oh well.

when the song ended, we were out of breath & laughing so hard. ive never had so much fun. ashton looked over at me & smiled.

"that was fun. and we're almost there." it looked like we were in a little town. like, it was small.

since it was dark outside, the lights made the town so beautiful. and there was a big fountain with different colored lights everywhere. and candles were placed along the fountain. did he do this?

he parked the car in a random place and got out, and opened my door for me. i got out and smiled at him.

"ash, did you do this?" i asked.

"well, yeah. i used to go here as a kid. my family lived around here & i would come here by the fountain and talk to my imaginary friend, sally. i know it sounds so weird, but my childhood was rough. and basically nobody lives in this town anymore. so sometimes i come here to relax. its quite beautiful, and i wanted to share it with someone beautiful."

by now, i could feel the tears coming on. come on kenzie dont cry in front of him.. please dont cry. oh, too late. the first tear already shed as i gave a little laugh.

"thats the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me, ash." he smiled and put his arm around my waist, and wiped my tear away.

we sat by the fountain on a bench and he got back up. what?

"be right back. i forgot something in the car." he said. he walked back to the car as i secretly prayed for me not to get kidnapped in the dark.

he came back with something behind his back.

"oh MY GOSH ashton please dont murder me." i said and giggled. he laughed too and gave me a big smile.

"im not gonna murder you, babe. but i got these for you." he pulled out these roses and daisys in a vase. awhwhajaod ias thats so sweet!

i smiled and he handed them to me. i took them and hugged him.

"thank you so much. theyre beautiful. thank you." i said.

he smiled and pulled a basket from beside the bench. food. yum.

"i asked tori what your favorite flowers & food was. she said roses & daisys and that you like tacos.. so i got taco bell." he laughed. i giggled and took a taco and bit into it while he ate his.

when we were done, he put the basket away and we sat on the bench, watching the beautiful fountain and all the stars and all the bright lights surrounding us.

he put his arm around my shoulder and i snuggled into his side.

"tell me more about you, kenzie. i only know somethings. but not a lot." he said.

"well.. what do you want to know?" i replied.

"i want to know the things like, your birthday, your favorite color, your original hair color, your shoe size, your favorite store. little things that can bring me close to you in big ways." he said. so he has a soul.

"well.. my birthday is January 23rd, my favorite color is black, my original hair color is lighter than this, my shoe size is 7 1/2 in womens, and my favorite store is hot topic. what about you, irwin?" i said.

"my birthday is july 7th, my favorite color is also black, my original hair color is the color it is now, and my favorite store is also hot topic." he said. his birthday is coming up. its june 28th.

"your birthday is soon. what do you want?" i asked.

"nothing , really. i have all i want right now." he said, looking down at me.

"me too.." i mumbled. i could feel his smile on my head as he layed his on mine. i closed my eyes, enjoying his warmth.

i found myself falling asleep on ashton, just like how im falling FOR ashton..

----

sorry i havent updated in a while. ill do better. i love you. ♥️