Map Of The Problematique

Fear and panic in the air
I want to be free
From desolation and despair
And I feel like everything I sow
Is being swept away
Well I refuse to let you go

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Loneliness be over
When will this loneliness be over

Life will flash before my eyes
So scattered and lost
I want to touch the other side
And no one thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same

I can't get it right
Get it right
Since I met you

Loneliness be over
When will this loneliness be over
Loneliness be over
When will this loneliness be over

I sung silently to myself while sitting on the floor of our basement. We all were getting ready for the big last mission. Taking down The Psycho. I hoped it would be over soon, so we could search for the person liked with me, who hopefully will be Dom. It has to be Dom! "Okay mates listen!", shoutet Chris, the leader, through the room and everyone turned their attention to him. "We have to stay together as group out there! We only split up once we are in the bunker of the government! And don't get killed! Let's go!" He walked upstairs. I stayed close behind him, Morgan and Tom. I've just learned that he was here too, assisting Chris. I grabbed my laser gun tight, ready to fire it at every drone I saw. Even though it breakes my heart, because they were once people too... We walked through the neighbourhood. Everything was as destroyed as around my house. We had to pay attention with every step, so we won't stumble over the big bits of concrete lying everywhere on the sreets. Morgan turned around to me. "By the way, you have a beautiful voice. You should start singing when this all is over." I blushed a bit. "Thanks Morgan." I smiled at him.

Finally, after walking for almost 3 hours and killing hunderts of drones we arrived at the building... no, it was more of a proper fortress. The Psycho was in there. Well I still don't know much about him, like basically everyone in the rebellion. But we needed to get rid of him.

Then we split up. One troop secured all exits, so there was no way for The Pycho to escape. And the rest stormed the fortress. And in the middle of the battle... me. Firing laser beams at drones and dodging laser beams from them. Everywhere were explosions and large rocks flying around. I saw members of us getting shot and fall to the ground in a lake of blood. It was incredibly hard for me not to pay attention to that. We just kept running through the corridors. The drones got more and more, chasing us through the building. Suddenly the few rebels that were running with us, turned around. "Keep running boss! We'll hold them off! This is the best we can do! Find The Psycho and kill him!" Chris turned around too. "No! I can't loose anyone else!" "You have to!", said the rebel, firing laser at the drones coming towards us. Chris hat a painful expression in his face. Tom was already at a door at the end of the corridor shouting: "Come on!" Then Morgan just grabbed me and Chris on our arms and dragged us away from the battle. Tom managed to open the door and we all ran through, leaving the blaster shots behind us.

Everywhere we heard a brassy alarm bell and soldiers and drones were running ourside, to get rid of the intruders. We hid in a small room, seeing all the people running past us. We waited and after about half an hour nobody was in the corridor anymore. Now it was just Chris, Tom, Morgan and me. We sneaked out of the room. The only thing we still heard was the alarm. "The Psycho should be on the top floor!", shouted Tom throung the noise of the alarm. "Let's go get him!" And we started running again, holding our laser guns ready. I was breathing heavily. I wanted to take out that bastard right fucking now and search for Dom!

We ran up the stairs to the room of The Psycho. We shot a couple of drones. But I didn't hear that properly. All I could think of was Dom. Finally, after fighting for our lifes and suffering heavy losses we stood in front of the door. Chris held his hand up, showing three fingers. Two. One. A blast from his gun blew the door in little pieces and we stormed into the room.

There were nothing but big computer screens in the room. Showing everything. Everywhere we saw our men fighting. And in front of the screens stood a man with his back to us. He had black hair, that reached almost to the end of his neck. He wore a black tanktop, showing off his biceps. My heart stopped. The man slowly turned around to us. My gun fell to the ground with a loud bang. "D... Dominic..."