Chapter 11

“Damn, this is my effin’ room. I didn’t even notice.” Bulong ko sa sarili. Narinig ko ang mahinang pagtawa ni Blaze.

Kumawala siya sa pagkakahawak ng kamay namin at hinila ang braso ko palapit sa kanya. Naramdaman ko ang dalawang palad niya sa magkabilang bewang ko. Inilapit niya ang mukha sa tenga ko at bumulong.

“You make me want to kiss you hard when you’re jealous.” damn for that voice is now oozingly seductive. My body reacts and I automatically feel the heat. The butterflies in my stomach rumbled and my chest began to heaves...just hearing those hot and tempting words made me breathless.

“Perhaps later.” I covered my naughty mouth with my bare hands. Where in the hell did I got those two provoking words?

I witness Blaze's pupils dilate and I gulp.

Please don’t take it seriously, please don’t take it seriously.

I chant repeatedly in my head. Eventually, it didn’t work because he now already claim the ‘later’ I suggested. His lips roam all over my mouth hungrily, oppressing kisses torridly, biting my lower lip seductively, as if teasing me to respond to his expert moves. I step onto his luxury shoes and tiptoe to meet his scorching kisses. I began to wander my hands inside of his shirt, feeling his bare masculine chest.  God, he is so solid and…hot. His fingers daggers to my flesh like a knife. I am burning inside. My core aches, seeking for attention, wanting for more.

He grab both of my thighs to curl around his waist. He lifts me and corner against the back of my door. Our chest are moving up and down. We are both catching for breath but both don't want to break each others lips.

He began to thrust into my core letting me feel his hardness. I move my fingers to his head gripping his hair tightly. I sigh heavily when I feel the wetness of his lips wandering around my neck. I embrace my thighs tightly around his waist pushing him more, feeling him more against me. Hearing him groan gave me guts to take off his shirt completely.

"Eager." He chuckles. I roam my eyes all over his chest down to his flat stomach silently feasting his gloriousness. "Now, that's unfair." He murmured naughtily.

"You're hot." I admit.

He smile playfully at me and starts kissing me slowly. My back leave off the cold wall replace with the softness of my bed.

"Hmm." He hums while inhaling the scent of my neck giving me chills. "What to take off first?" He murmurs touching the hem of my shirt. "This?" His fingers slip inside of my shirt cupping my breast. I sigh heavily. "This?" His free hand travels to the button of my jeans "Or this?" He rub the most sensitive part of me, tracing circles and I feel the the rush of liquid building inside me, preparing for release.

"Yes, please." I beg helplessly.

"You forgot to call my name." I cup his cheeks and gaze into his brown eyes directly.

"I love you..." I said and I honestly mean it. I don't know if he feel the sincerity in my eyes because I invaded his mouth, caressiing his lips passionately. Silently giving him a sign that I truly love him. Falling in love with him is out of our deal but…I have no power to control my heart.