Ishani Awake Part 15

Sanjivani Hospital...
NV - Anika I think you should go and takes a rest... I'm sorry once again...
Bebe - Come let me sent you puttar...
[NV hold Ishani hands... He kiss her hands.. And hold it gently...]
NV - Ishani... I need you to wake up soon jaan... I will always be here take care of you jaan... I promise I won't ever leave you jaan...

 I promise I won't ever leave you jaan

Oberoi Mansion...
[Pinky crying in the room...]
Pinky - Eveything happened because of that girl... Because of that girl you broke the house rules that you make...
[Shakti walks towards the room...]
Shakti - No! Everything happens because of you Pinky! You make and sees everything that happened in negative way... You didn't see that what Anika had did to our family... She is the one that saved my and bhai sahab mother... From sleeping... 5 years I wait for maa to awake... But she didn't... When Anika did her internship at the hospital she save maa...
Pinky - How can you says that it's Anika...
[Dadi come inside on wheelchair...]
Dadi - It's not a lie... I heard everything they said... And I'm not fully asleep Pinky... I was in coma and I can't talk but I can heard everything remember what tge doctor said to you...
Pinky - Yes maa... 😞
Shakti - Pinky open your heart for Anika... Remember if you think about status like that again you will never be apart of this family again... You are not coming from a rich family too just a average family maa and papa accept you for what you are... They not changing you... Then why you wanna change Anika and thinking about status like this all hah? Come maa let's leave her alone...
[They leave Pinky alone at the room...]

[NV gone out from the room when bebe back

[NV gone out from the room when bebe back... He searched for Shivaay... Then he found him with Omru...]
[NV goes to the Shivaay place...]
NV - Shivaay...
Shivaay - You! Look now Anika is in love with you and you let her loves you like that hah!
[Shivaay punch 👊 NV on his face...]
Gauri - Bade bhaiyya!

]Gauri - Bade bhaiyya!