Romantics Moment (B) Part 26

Oberoi Mansion, New Delhi...

Shivaay - Anika is the best for me mom

Shivaay - Anika is the best for me mom... Try to know her and get rid of your haterd that you feel for her... I'm sure you will love her... And bede papa, Badi maa and Dadi also mom and dad... Anika and Gauri had another sister... The girl that I bring here that her name is Ishani Arora Singh is actually Anika twin's sister she is the first born of Trivedi family...
Shakti - What!
Tej - What?
Jhanvi - What Shivaay?
Dadi - What billu is this the truth?
Gauri - Yes it is...
Anika - Yes it's the truth... She is my elder sister... We had been separated because of Vivek mama... Karan mama had 3 brother and one sister which is my mother... First Ravi Patel, Second Vivek Patel and then Karan mama then the youngest is Vasundhara Patel... My mother...
Tej - Owwh... Then why her name is a bit different from you both Anika and Gauri?
Shakti - Yes because what I heard from Navratan Singh is her name is Ishani Arora Singh...
Anika - Ishani didi, used Vivek mama wife family name and from childhood Ishani didi thoughts that Vivek mama wife is her family but that's not the whole truth... Vivek mama had tried to sell her  to someone else...
Dadi - Haaye Rabba!
Jhanvi - Then Anika?
Anika - Karan mama save her and he fleds away but some how Ishani were taken by someone Karan mama didn't saw that person face on that night when he was about to return home back to Mumbai... He takes me and Gauri when he was at Mumbai but Ishani gone... And when a few years later he know that person is Vivek wife that takes Ishani... Karan mama cannot do anything because he had to protect us from Vishal Malhotra... The enemy off our family...
Tej - Vishal Malhotra! Did you mean the underworld Don that had own the business in India and the whole world now!
Gauri - Yes bade papa... He is the one...
Shivaay - Karan mama now at Canada tried to search for Ravi Patel and his whole family... He said he were at Canada a few years back but he was unable to find him there he back to India... And then to Canada and again he finished his studies at London and again he was in India.. Now he still searching for him everywhere he goes only one place he didn't go which is Vishal Secret Mansion at Canada... Vishal kill the Trivedi sister parents and also he tried to rape the sister mom before!
Anika - What!
Gauri - Vishal wants to rape mom?
Shivaay - Yes Karan mama told me and Navratan back there... Then Ravi and Harsh were there... Your papa success fled away with Karan mama and Ravi mama left there, he asked Karan mama to protect Vasundhara and Harsh so he left behind with his son... Then Harsh and Vasundhara car explode that Karan mama saw the explosion is make by Vishal... Before police arrived Vishal success fled away with his mistress you all know who is his mistress...
Pinky - Who was it?
Shakti - Who Shivaay?
Jhanvi - Who?
Shivaay - Our buaa maa... Roop buaa maa...
Tej - Roop!
Shakti - Roop!
Dadi - Haaye Rabba!
Pinky - Oh My Maata!
Jhanvi - Oh god! This is so shocking...
Shivaay - Navratan Singh, Ishani husband asked me to tell you all about this... Now no more secrets between all of us... We all must be together protect Ishani, Anika and Gauri... They all need our help... Karan mama warning us about Roop because he said somewhere there must be her! Roop is the mastermind in this... There some plan that she played behind all of us! And also her revenge on you all the Trivedi sister... Om your responsibility is Gauri... Mine is Anika and Ishani is with Navratan Singh... So Rudra I need you to get your secret girlfriend help here?
Rudra - My secret girlfriend?
Omkara - Yes you think we don't know about Bhavya Pratap Rathore... The police inspector that you been dating a few weeks past?
Rudra - O! Bhaiyya!
Jhanvi - Our son! Both of our son had played and hide secret behind us Tej ji...
Tej - Looks like there gonna be some punishment for them...
Dadi - Yes get all of them married as soon as possible! So I can played with my grandchildren...
Tej - Mom that's not punishment!
Jhanvi - Hahaa...
Shakti - Good one mom... I already accepted Anika and Shivaay... I already agree on this marriage... Pinky you?
Pinky - Give me some time to know Anika and Gauri too... But... I want to say I welcome you both in the family...
Shivaay - Okay Mrs Oberoi if you need time at least until till this matter is settle... This Vishal matter is settled then we will think about marriage...
Tej - Agree on Shivaay...
Dadi - Okay billu...
Shakti - We had and will do our best Shivaay... I will hire more protection to Anika and Gauri also alert about Vishal Malhotra and his family especially bhai sahab... Our little sister Roop...
Tej - Yes that's the truth... We will try our best to catch Roop Shivaay...
Shivaay - Mrs Oberoi this time no more planning and bad tricks on Anika...