Shivika and Rikara Serious Talk Part 33

Hall, Oberoi Mansion...
[Everyone gather at the hall...]
Shivaay - Fuhh... Okay dad we all here... So tell us what you wanna talk about our marriage...
Shakti - This is really important to both of you...
Tej - Yes you both can't get married at least until December...
Shivaay - December?
Omkara - Why dad? What happened?
Tej - Anika kundli (horoscope) had something bad coming their way in this few months ahead until December...
Rudra - That's mean until 5 to 6 months ahead...
Shivaay - Dad it's to long for me and Anika to be together...
Anika - Shivaay... Please let they all says everything first...
Tej - Look... It's better we do puja 5 days later when everyone is free and be here...
Omkara - I'm cool with it...
Rudra - Nice can I bring Bhavya...
Jhanvi - Sure Rudra...
Shivaay - Okay I will free my time 5 days later...
Anika - Me with Gauri will be here too...
Pinky - Anika... And Gauri...
[Pinky come near both of them...]
Pinky - I want to say sorry... I'm very sorry about everything that I had done before to you Anika and I also had misunderstand you both so much... I feel so ashamed on everything that I had done to you... I'm so sorry Anika and Shivaay my son... Please forgive me Anika...
Shakti - Shivaay and Anika... Please forgive Pinky... She had realized her mistakes and she had sees everything...
Pinky - Anika I know what I did is really unforgivable and you won't easily forgive me... I'm so sorry once again Anika...
Anika - Pinky aunty please get up... I forgive you Pinky aunty... Shivaay...
Shivaay - Mom please...
Pinky - What did you call me? Mom?
Shivaay - Look... Everything that you had done to Anika is really unforgivable but since Anika here had forgive you... So now I don't want anything like that happens again... If you had doubts or don't know anything you can asked us all of us here...
Shakti - Yes Shivaay is right Pinky... Don't done any stunts like that.. Anika is really nice person and she is way more better then Kaira...
Pinky - I'm sorry once again... Please forgive me... Shivaay and Anika...
Tej - Shivaay and Anika... If someone had asked for forgiveness so you should g8ve them at least you can lessen her burden and guilt in her heart and one things she is your mother Shivaay...
[Then Shivaay and Anika hugs her... After the meetings ShivOmRu meets at the library and done some discussion on the Thakur company and on the absence of NV soon...]
Shivaay - Omru I need your help in this matter...
Omkara - What was it Shivaay?
Rudra - If it's about bhabhi I can't help bhaiyya... You know bhabhi more than us...
ShivOm - Shut up Rudy!
Shivaay - Look hmmm... Nav and Ishani will gone to Mumbai for almost a months had some family business he said so I want you both to help me on the deal with Mr Thakur at his office and replace Nav there... Can you all do this for us?
Omkara - Okay I will try and Rudy?
Rudra - Okay then... But bhaiyya we need to understand his company documents with Mr Thakur documents too right...
Shivaay - He will handle it tomorrow and tomorrow we had a small meeting with him... And Anika with Gauri will be here too so don't you wanna brings Bhavya too here Rudy? So we can know more about her tomorrow?
Omkara - Yes what a great Idea Shivaay... Rudy what say?
Rudra - Okay.. I will asked her about this...
Shivaay - Thank you boys... Bye... I need to meet Anika...
Omkara - I need to go and meet Gauri bye...
Rudra - Ohh.. Mujhe akhela chor diya (They just leave me alone) I guess that I should disturb Dadi... I can't call Bhavya she is on her duty now... Hmmm...

Daksh Room, Sanjivani Hospital...
Daksh - Tomorrow I will asked Anika to go on a date with me... I wanna make her day beautiful tomorrow... Hopefully she agree... I will wait for her tomorrow... Anika Daksh Malhotra... My would to be wife... My Anika... Goodnight Anika... I'm sure we will meet tomorrow...

 I'm sure we will meet tomorrow