нσмє sωєєт нσмє

note : before any one say i am overreacting about her trying not to contact with her members is because sometimes we need some time to our selfs before we explain to some one close to us what was troubling us , especially if you were that kind of person that doesn't want trouble some one with her and stay closed and independent until she finally see that she is ready to tell everyone what was happening . Hope you enjoy this reading because this part is fluff ,father daughter relationship.

∆ Cherry pov ∆

After sm announcement about our break up fans started assuming that I was the reason but I wasn't even in my right mind to answer because I know I will snap at them , our manager bought me a ticket to Sydney so I could enjoy my hitus with my family and away from the cameras and I am actually really thankful that their was no  reporters or crazy fans and all the things went smoothly. I looked at my phone that have been shut down for a week because I didn't want to contact the boys or talk with them they have comebacks and I know they will get worried but it is better than being angry and not focused while promoting our comebacks , it will just make me feel worse than I am feeling right now knowing that the reason of our comeback flop is because of a stupid toxic relationship that I can't even heal from . Pathetic right ?

Time skip

Once we landed I took my bag and looked around for my big brother Jacob, suddenly I felt warmth and hands warped around me , I jumped slightly still not recovered from the toxic shock . I looked to see it was Jacob , he looked more mature than last time I saw him in his business suit and combed bight hair with a mullet at the end , I smiled at him and hugged him back

" I missed you baby bear "

I chuckled as Jacob called me with our childhood nicknames

( Edit I am going to make cherry have a little brother who is a 2007 liner named Kevin )

" I missed you too big bear "

We broke the hug and quickly went inside his car trying not to draw fans attention. Once he took off I took my mask off

" Kevin didn't stop jumping around yesterday after he heard you are coming, he Even begged dad to let him stay today but dad insisted and made him go to school"

" Really? Dad should really stop being hard on Kevin , Kevin always calls me and complain about how hard dad is with him "

A flashback flashed in my head when I was face timing Kevin and his lips was pouting and arms crossed, with a red nose and a dinosaur pj complaining about dad .

The car fell silent for a few minutes before Jacob talked again

" Can I ask what happened between you and haywoon"

I tensed up and my smile fell making the air thick in the car and I can see that Jacob regretted what he said .

" You know Evelina didn't stop talking about how excited she is to see you again, you should see her belly it grow out "

Jacob tried changing the subject and I didn't want to things to be awkward with Jacob so I went along with the conversation.

We finally arrived to the house dad was waiting outside with a big heartwarming smile that never failed to make me smile . I quickly went out of the car and ran into my father's embrace , it felt so warm and welcoming and felt like all the worries in the world left my body .

" How is my baby?"

His voice was soft and calm I broke the hug and smiled at him .

" I am good dad "

He smiled softly and took my hand so we can go inside the house Jacob already left because he couldn't leave his wife alone these days since she is just near the labor day .

Once I entered the house their was a big fort in the middle of the room and lights everywhere and my favorite snacks with the tv and DVDs with my favorite childhood movies .

" I did this so me and my baby bear can have a father daughter night what do you think?"

" This is amazing !!!"

I hugged dad tightly and he giggled he broke the hug and sat down one the comfy pillows on the floor and opened his arms for me .

" Cuddle?"

I chuckled and cuddled him

" Aren't you a little bit old for cuddles"

I said teasingly and he looked and me and squeezed me more tightly If that was even possible

" yes I am old for cuddles but never old to show my baby bear love "

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek he smiled too and Pat my head with a soft touch like I was made of glass .

" I am not going to ask you what happened neither I am going to scold you I am happy to have you here safe and close in my hands "

Dad said softly with a calm tune while caressing my back, that what I like about my father he understands me the most and can read me like a book .

He took some snacks and chips and put it infront of me .

" Finish all of this snacks because as long you are In my house no one is doing diets "

And that is how we spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating that I even forgot why I was here in the first place but I am thankful that they understood me and my personal space , what I did I do in my life to have this amazing perfect family , yeah we are not complete without a mother but at least we are happy with what we have, dad always said to appreciate the little things even if it was just a hug and I am thankful I learned that so I can feel Happy everyday with the things that makes me happy the most .

(Note I am on my uwu hours ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥️💚💜❤️💛🖤❣️💕💞💓💗💖💝💘💟)