η¢т ∂αιly

¢няяy ρσν

It all started with teasing my brother by saying his room sucks and looks so girly because it was my room but he took it after I left and ended with him challenging me to make a whole make over to his room and of course because of quarantine I had nothing better to do so I accepted the challenge and thought that nctzen must be worried about me so I stole my brothers camera and will film with it the whole challenge .

¢нєяяy ρσν

When I first woke up even before I washed my face I started filming.

" Helloooooo nctzen I missed you so much "

Cherry voice was so raspy because she just woke up her bed hair was all messy but it was also cute

( As you remember her hair  is short like this 👇)

"I didn't wash yet so I hope I didn't scare you with my morning bare face "Cherry giggled softly as she made her way out of the bed and made her way towards the bathroom and then looked at the camera and fake gasped

Cherry giggled softly as she made her way out of the bed and made her way towards the bathroom and then looked at the camera and fake gasped

" Where do you think your self going shooo give me privacy ..... Just joking I will close the camera and then film again when I wear something decent "

After she said that she yeeted her little brother out of the way when she saw that he was going to enter the bathroom .

" Noona~~ come on that wasn't fair "

" Stop whining Kevin I am going out in a second "

" By a second you mean an hour "

" Why are you salty today "

" Nothing just had a bad dream and then was yeeted out of the way everything is perfect "

Kevin answered with sarcasm dripping from his voice and I giggled and opened the door , and squeezed him in a hug , he kept wiggling around but then gave in and hugged me back .

" Wear something good because I am going to film the video of your room makeover "

( What cherry was wearing )