7

What did she say to you? You acting funny? I asked her as she laid in her bed.
She's been really weird since she started working at Bonney's, yeah my momma was something else, like she didn't like me with nobody because I been hurt so much it was crazy.
Like what happen? Why you acting like this to me? I asked as she just looked at me.
I knew my momma she was over protective, when I was 18 , I dated this girl name Nikki, I went to the army and the hoe had me crazy, she told me a baby was mine that wasn't mine. I sent the hoe money and had benefits for the child. Once I came home she tells me that the lil girl wasn't mine , the bitch had me sick, like sick sick so my momma be extra when it comes down to me dating .

Rubbing Mia's feet I had a thing for her, I loved the way she carried herself for a young lady and I felt she was a superwoman, my momma couldn't run her away if she tried because I real deal care for her.

Kissing her feet, I just wanted to let her know that I was so fucked up about her.
If my momma making you uncomfortable please let me know and I promise I'll get her together. She wouldn't take the gifts I brought her or nothing, I offer to help her with buying her siblings shoes she turned me down and she would cashapp me when I edged her little brother up, like what the fuck? That's not cool in my eyes and I'm pretty sure my momma was behind this.
And on top of all of that, she hated women I think because my dad had 4 daughters on her, that she did so wrong to the point my sisters don't even come around at all.

Mia was a great person, but I was so in love with her kitty. It was so sweet and her body felt so good to me. You can tell she ain't been around, I was like her first and I pray I was her last.
Kissing and rubbing on her, I put her on top of me. Kissing her neck, I undressed her as she just let me do what I please.

Riding me, she had learned how to ride the dick so good.
Damn I moaned as she's doing her thing. But why the fuck she was acting like she was a professional on the dick? Intertwining my hands she was making me feel so good but I was feeling like she had got some new dick because she was riding so good.

After making me cum, she instantly got up and got in the shower. That rub me wrong, because we always lay up under each other after sex.

Going through her phone , I read messages from her sister and brother, also from a unknown person but it was nothing crazy.

Walking into the bathroom with her she soaked in the bath tub. Lifting her up I think I scarred her , sitting back in the tub with her I just looked down at her as she laid her head on my chest.

Maybe she's just trying to be more for me and I needed to stop tripping.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

5 a.m
Going for my morning run, Jonathan joined me. Dude was gonna be great, he was so determined and she was on him so hard, so his head was on tight .

So you like my sister a lot? He asked me as we jogged back towards her house? Yeah I do dude, she's everything I honestly replied.
I'm happy, she needed someone ,she's always so serious, I never seen her so relax since y'all started dating.
She does a lot for us, like our momma never did half, he explained making me feel better about our relationship.

I know I'm not ready for marriage but I was welling to love her until we build something together.

Going back into the house , Her room light was on so I knew she was up.
Looking at her, as she did something with her phone making me automatically think she was texting someone.
Who you texting at 6 In the morning? I jealously asked.
Umm I'm not texting she said back as I snatched her phone.
Not saying nothing she just looked at me as I looked at the screen. She was only confirming her appointments.

I'm tripping already let me chill.