Never

Damn Mia just stop, Renea said as Sed pushed me back.
After he jumped on me last week I was still trying to get him to talk to me.
I love Sed, I ain't cheat on him or nothing and I didn't want to end us, so I was harassing him. He stayed at the shop but would block me or ignore me.

Today he had some hoe bring him lunch and I was straight tripping.
Leave me alone before I beat your ass, I don't want no hoe like you, he scream all in my face.

I'm not a hoe, I never cheated, I cried as he pushed me away from him. What made it worst was Buggs was saying he did fuck me and I swear it was a lie.

Sedrick please I said as I walked behind him.
Ignoring me he walked back to the barber shop.

Sedrick I said as I grabbed his hand.
Man what the fuck did I tell you? He said grabbing my face.
What the fuck do you not understand? It's over he said pushing my head against the wall.
Why I didn't do nothing, I cried as he let me go.

Sis stop, Nea said as I cried. I just couldn't let him go because I know I loved him and I know I was wrong so I was willing to let him dog me .

Sed Pov
8 p.m
Kissing my daughters as she watched , I was over her. She liked getting embarrassed and I was over embarrassing her. She was a hoe and that what it is.
Dude claim he fucked her and I believe him.

Can we talk please? She asked as my daughters walked back into her house.
Man we don't have shit to talk about, I said as I pointed my finger in her face.
We do, I never cheated, she said as I just looked at her.
Fine and stupid I meanly said.
You to fine, all fine bitches cheat huh? I asked her as she just looked at me.
I should just beat the fuck out of your stupid ass. You had me thinking I had a diamond and I had a hoe the whole time? I said as she looked at me.

Mia POV
I'm sorry for not telling you that he was coming on to me but I swear he never fucked or anything . That was the first time he ever kissed and touch me, I cried as he just looked at me.

Lies he said all in my face, that nigga fucked like me? He asked as he roughly put his hands between my thighs. Huh did that nigga fuck you better??? he said as he peeled my flower apart with his fingers.

Digging deep in my kitty, he finger fucked me on my front porch.
Trying my best to stand up straight I just couldn't as he looked at me.
That nigga had that pussy like this? He laughed as I lend on him and covered his fingers with my juices.

Stupid ass he yelled as he pushed me to his car. At this point I was stupid for him and I felt I would give him whatever.

Ahhhhhttttt help me I cried as I'm on top of him but he is slamming my ass and pussy down on his rock hard dick. Slamming me down on his dick his talked shit and told me that I was whore .

Literally knocking me off of him he yelled and scream at me. He had bust all in me and I guess
That just made him madder.

Belittling me so bad I just cried as he is getting back on top of me. Sticking his semi hardness in me he talked shit as he fucked me hard and pulled my hair.

Get the fuck out he yelled after he did his business in me for the second time.

Doing as told I cried and he yelled and pushed me out his car.
Cranking his car up he turned the music up loud as I walked back towards my front door with tears covering my face. I knew I was wrong but I swear I ain't do nothing with BUGGS.

Sed POV
Watching her go into the house I was pissed with her and I wanted to make a example out of her.
Turning my car back off, I got out the car with some handcuffs and my gun.
As she closing the door, I'm pushing it back open hard.
So hard the door damn near hit her in the face. Go upstairs now I demanded as my daughters came into the foyer where we was standing.

Doing as told she left me with my girls.

1 a.m
Ouchhhhhh I'm sorrrrryyyy please oh my , she cried as I roughly fucked up. Forgetting about her past and knowing she doesn't like the force sex I did her body in. I beat the pussy so bad that she was now begging me to stop.

She was handcuffed to the bed And I had the gun laying on the night stand . I just wanted her to feel how I felt.
She embarrassed me, she hurt me , she really made me feel like I wasn't good enough for her.

2:36 a. m
Going through her phone I deleted all the pictures of us. I actually fought with her after I finished fucking her , she was begging me to stop but I wouldn't.
Sitting in the corner where I left her, she cried.
I ain't never cheat on you and you cheat on me? That's crazy but it's cool , you're ass wanted to fuck with me so now you got a black eye, I laughed as she cried and I took a swallow of my henny.

I'll leave you alone she cried as I looked at her.
Nah you want me to kill you, that's why you fucking with me.