Game over

1 year later
Sooooo what, it's your SON so what???? I yelled and scream all in Sed face.
Oooh this nigga was a whole bitch. He beat my ass to the point that I was just over the situation.

Okay let's be real, I did let Buggs eat my pussy while we was still together ,on some stupid shit so that's the reason I was taking all the beating and shit. But I never let him fuck me.
Yeah yeah I was wrong , real wrong and I admitted that to him that night he said he was gonna kill me. He told me to tell him the truth or he was gonna kill me and himself. So I told him the honest truth and I knew I would have to tell him because Buggs had a video .

I don't know why I lied but I did and I never meant to hurt him and I did. After I told him the truth we fought again and he left .
So happen I ended up pregnant again and he denied the baby the whole pregnancy. Buggs ended up showing the video and I was a whole hoe because I was enjoying the head.

It was so embarrassing, like I promise I didn't mean to hurt him . This boy hated me, he hated me so much he would not even speak to me.

Get the fuck out my face he yelled as I followed him up the stairs. No take care of your son, he is yours , you can hate me but the baby is yours, I yelled only for him to push me hardly against the wall in his hallway.

Leave me the fuck alone before I fuck you up hoe, he meanly said as he grabbed my shirts so hard he ripped it. Exposing my titties he just looked at them.
You so stupid , he yelled as he finished ripping my shirt off.

Stupid ass he yelled as he walked off.

Sed POV
This hoe hurt me, she really did . How you cheat on a good nigga? The bitch admitted the shit then the nigga put her out. The bitch was so stupid she let the nigga eat her out in her offices twice. How dumb can you be? She said she wasn't trying to hurt me but she was by letting him do that shit then act like she was so innocent.
The bitch ended up pregnant again and the child is mine.
I loved her still but this shit was to deep.

Move , stop before I break your face, I yelled as she pulls me backwards.
Stop, I yelled as I grabbed her face. Why the fuck do you like your ass beat , I asked as I pointed my finger in her face.
Stop hating your child, she smartly said as I looked at her. I still loved this stupid girl, I loved her so fucking much but she hurt me so bad, like she fucked a nigga who only did that to throw that shit in my face because I done fucked a few of his bitches in my younger days and plus this nigga felt we had to be in competition.

I was not in competition with no nigga.
What my tongue was not good enough? I asked her as I grabbed her face harder, for her to only push me back.
That had nothing to do with you, I was just being dumb  she said as I looked at her.
Yeah I was wrong for hitting her and I was real wrong for not taking care of my boy, he had nothing to do with this bullshit.

I'll come get my kids tomorrow leave me the fuck alone I told her as I let her go.

Dumb ass hoe
*************************************************
Saturday 10:30 a.m

Walking up to her front door, I couldn't stand this stupid ass girl but she still had a piece of my heart and I loved her still, I couldn't get over her like I thought I would.

The whole pregnancy I was dicking her down and denied our son. I kinda knew he was mine but wasn't sure because she had cheated.
Yeah I know it's only head but what else nigga she let eat her pussy and who's to say that she never fucked on me?
Bitch saying I'm bitter, hell yeah I am and hurt because I'm a good nigga despite my attitude.

Looking at her as she opened the door I just wanted to punch her ass.
You early , you said 12 last night when I texted you, she said as she stood in front of me with her night shorts that showed all her ass and a tank top on.
My son was only 3 months but dude was big. He was a little handsome something.
My mama had switched out on me and became her friend and was being a good grandma , she said he was mine from the jump but I wasn't trying to hear none of that.

Walking off , her ass bounced. Stupid fine bitch always fucking up, I'm get me a ugly bitch I smartly said as she looked back at me.
I told her that shit all the time and she just looked at me crazy but it was the truth , ugly bitches didn't cheating I thought.

Watching her walk around the house , my daughters was eating their cereal and my son was sleeping still.

What if I rape you? I asked her as I blocked her in the corner. That's what you called it when I fucked last time right? I asked her as I looked at her.

It's not rape if I want it right? She said back as I looked at her lips.
Naw you ain't never getting this meat again I said grabbing a handful of dick.

Pushing her against the wall we was face to face and lip to lip. You stupid as fuck I said , you let a nigga who loved you go for some whack as head. You stupid I said as I put my left hand around her neck.
Biting her bottom lip she looked like she wanted to cry .

Shit I hate you I said punching the wall over her head.