8

I rather not work here and I rather not date anyone, I yelled as Sed called himself checking me.
It's been a whole fucked up 6 months and this nigga is tripping.
Right I wasn't fucking or doing anything a 20 year old would be doing, I had responsibilities, I was raising my siblings and I was on my shit. But I ain't need him to control me or be my daddy. Fuck that!

But I wasn't finna let this fuck bitch nor her son try me so I quit Bonney's. I didn't want Sed anymore and I didn't have no interest doing hair around his pussy ass mammy, who try to run her son life and her son is so insecure, I ain't have time for that shit.

You buy me lunch you got to tell your momma, you pay a phone bill you got to tell you mom? I don't have time for that, I yelled as he just looked at me.

I don't need to work here, I was making money before this, do you not know that I'm the shit when it comes down to doing Hair?
Walking from him as my brother helped me put my shit in my car.
Date a bitch who you can control , I don't have time for you to keep going through my phone and all on my social media ,this is how I make my money and make sure my family is okay, I'm not finna keep going back and forward with you or your momma , I yelled as she just crossed her arms.

Bitch they had me crazy, I was cool with him going in my phone at first and I was liking the lil jealous shit but bitch I'm over the bullshit. I'll braid hair in my house if that's the case.

6 p.m
My brother had his last senior game tonight. I was beyond proud of my baby because three NFL teams was looking at my baby, Tampa bay. Atl falcons & the Giant's. I was so happy that he was doing so good, and tonight is his last game so you know I was extra.
Nea was back head cheerleader, she was great to and I just pray that next year she get to go straight to a team but I will love for her to go to college.

We talked to Daniel everyday, his dad find me on Facebook and we was planning to go to Ohio to see my baby, he didn't forget about me at all.

Kim became a sister to me, a big sister at that. Her husband and Sed was close so it was nice double dating at times but she knew he was insecure as fuck.
Mia, Sed's walking up with Dj, she whispered.
I knew he was coming he came to all Jonathan's games. Shit he was his running and exercise buddy.

Sitting behind me, I knew he was looking at me. I knew he was sad because I broke up with him earlier but it was all his momma and his fault.

Ayyyyyeeee I scream as I jumped up because Jon was running a touch down. That's my babyyyyy I scream and danced.

The last 3 months Jon reached out to his other siblings on his and Renea's father side and they promise to be to his last game.
I felt they only wanted to come around now because he was getting drafted but they gonna just be like his momma , he isn't taking care of nobody but himself and I meant that.

Looking at their sister Candy walk up, I had no issues with none of them, hey Mia , she cooed as I stood to hug her. She was pretty, she looked just like Renea and Jon ,she also did hair . I remember her when we was younger and her momma was always fighting my momma over their dad.
She's always been okay. But her brother Jason, is a straight asshole . He try to tell me how to take care of them. Bitch I was there for them from jump, once our momma got with Ed and their daddy went to prison I protected and make sure they was okay, shit I killed a bitch for fucking with us, so fuck him.

As the game went on, I cheered and hype my baby on.
Sed was still on me, like he was my nigga.
Yeahhhh babe. I cooed as I hugged Jon. You did so good, I said as he hugged me back .
Letting everyone else hugged him and congratulate him, I was on it. He wasn't going out and he wasn't doing no partying, uh no.

Prom tomorrow night and I had to make sure his hair was re twisted and he was ready .

Please Mia let me go hang with Jason for a few hours . No I'm not saying it no more, I said as he walked with me to the car. Man you ain't his momma, he is 18 Jason said as I looked at him .

I'm not his momma but I take care of him by myself ain't never asked y'all for shit, I meanly said as Jon just looked at me.
Mia please he beg, Mia I'm 18 please, he smartly said .

Oh you right you are 18, cool do you, please remember that I said as Nea looked at me.

I didn't want to control him but I knew how Jason was. He was always in trouble and the nigga has no life, like he sold drugs and shit, Jon knew nothing about that life.

Getting in my car with Renea she knew I was mad. Sed did to so he ain't even try me.