18

So what you want? I asked Mike as he stood in front of me at my shop two days after he fought with Sed.

Just to clear the air, he said as he looked at me.
Mike was someone I did love but I knew from jump that he was a cheater but I still fucked with him.

Okay Mike and whom ever you want me to clear the air for. Yes I cheated on you , just like you cheated on me, I slept with my first daughters dad on multiple occasions while I was with you, just like you was dicking down and impregnating Jayla, I am sorry for telling you Aaliyah was yours, I was wrong. Now can you leave me alone?
We both did fucked up shit, you got someone pregnant on me and I got pregnant on you, I said as my client walks in.

Cool he said as he looked at me, I think he was more mad that I stop fucking him then he was of her not being he's child.
As we small talking and disagree on the situation,Sed is pulling up. My kids are in school so I didn't know why he was coming here anyways, we wasn't speaking because he felt like he could check me, and when I check him back I'm wrong.

All that doesn't matter we ain't together no more you have a child and one on the way, we have nothing else to speak about, I apologized for putting her on you but that's all I can do, I explained to Mike as Sed walked in looking like a asshole.

Cool Mia , I wished you the best, but I still got love for you and if you need me call me, he said as he looked over my body. But you not gonna apologize to me? You funny, I laughed not paying Sedrick no mine, he just sat in the lobby , looking at me.

I'm sorry for doing you wrong to, shit I guess that's Karma, Mike laughs as I just shook my head.
Cool see you later, I nonchalantly said cause the nigga thought it was funny. He ain't know Sed was in the lobby , I just prayed they ain't show out.
Walking him to the front, Sedrick followed my body with his eyes.

Fuck boy, Mike rudely said not really making Sed do shit but continue to look at me.

You must be fucking that nigga still ? He got beef Sed laughed as he looked at me. Nigga if I want to fuck her I could Mike smartly replied back.

Uh no you couldn't stop fronting and go man, I said pushing him towards the door. Nigga I'll see you around, Mike yelled as I stood in front of him.

See I ain't that hard to move, bitch both of these niggas make two of me, so if Mike was about that life he could of got to Sed.
Laughing Sed just sat back and laughed.
From what I heard he had beat Mike ass, and from Mikes face it look like he was beat up but that has nothing to do with me.

Fuck boy I took care of your daughter for two years, fuck boy that's my baby, Mike bravely yelled still trying this fool.
Nigga I fed your daughter bitch, Mike yelled.
You are a deadbeat fuck boy he yelled but them words pushed the wrong buttons

It happened so quickly , a blank of a eye fast.
Sed stop I cried as he beat , I mean really fuck Mike up . Stop I am crying because they are fighting and Sed is getting the best out of him, it's only women in my shop today so we couldn't stop them.

Pulling them apart the store owners next to my shop, had to yank Sed off Mike.

I told you to tell that nigga to leave me out y'all shit, he yelled all in my face. Roughly grabbing me he yanked me towards his truck.
You with that dumb shit he yelled at me , the nigga had turned into this monster.
Literally making me get in his truck I didn't fight because I was really scared of him at this point.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sed
She covered her face and cried as I spreed off from her shop leaving that fuck nigga leaking and everyone else looking at me crazy.

I don't have my bag or my phone she cried as I jumped on the high way headed to my house.
I have to get the kids at 3 she cried out again.

Shut the fuck up this your fault, I yelled making her jump. You let that nigga disrespect me , you let that nigga say what the fuck he wanted to say but when I fuck him up, you cry and shit, I yelled.

I do blame her for all this shit, and I feel she could of stop all this shit that happened today.

I wasn't finna hurt her, I just wanted to scare her a little , and I was pissed.

Instead of going to my house I just rode the highway out. Lighting a blunt, I needed to cool down.
Pulling over to a offshore , I got out my car. I came to her shop today to see if I could take her out for lunch, because our last time seeing each other we fought, and I ain't want that type of relationship with her. I wanted to be her friend if not her man.

I real deal loved my kids and I loved her to, I always loved her and I know I fucked up but I was younger and so stupid.

Hearing her get out the car, I didn't turn around. It was to far for her to walk back home so I wasn't worried about her leaving.

Not looking at her at all as she walked towards me.

I'm sorry she cooed as she put her body on mine. Laying her head on my chest she was blowing me and probably tricking me so I can take her back in town, but I was gonna do that anyways, just needed to cool off.