20

Sed and I wasn't together but I loved him But he wanted more and I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in a relationship with him like that again.

So tonight was a party and damn near everyone who was somebody was going to be there. Sed stop fucking me two weeks ago , like he was upset but I knew I wasn't ready to be with him . Shit seem to change when you become a couple and I ain't want that.

I was missing him like crazy because I really had started loving sex and I felt like I needed it but of course I wasn't the type to hop from dick to dick.

Damn bitch you look good as fuck, Kim said as she picked me up for the party.
Thank you ,thank you, you look sexy as fuck your self, I replied.
Bitch Kim been a baddie, I don't see how her husband do the shit he do, like the nigga cheat like it's going out of style.

She was always pretty and her body was to die for. But dude stayed cheating and bullshitting.

Pulling up to the vender it was already packed. The theme was jean and whites. Like how can you go wrong with jeans and whites ?
So I rocked this jean bodycon dress that came to my mid thigh and a pair of my LV white wedges.

My hair was curly today and I beat my face a little, not to much but enough.

As soon as we walked in Sed was sitting to the bar with a couple of dudes . The nigga had told me yesterday that he was bringing a date to the party and I wasn't even mad. It is what it is but don't try to block me.

Speaking he looked over my body but didn't say nothing. The nigga was in love and was trying to hide it, but he wanted me to jump when he said jump. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship definitely not with his crazy ass , so I was letting him be.

My daughters seen you walk out the house like this? He asked as he rubbed his hands down my arms.
No why are you touching me, didn't you come with someone? I laughed as I turn to face him.

Yeap , you he smartly said. Stop playing with me , you know I only want you, he said as he stood close to me.
Looking at them lips, this nigga just made me wet from thinking about them lips kissing my other lips.

But all honesty his eyes was my favorite. Them dreamy fuckers will have you in love and this mans teeth, he had golds on the whole bottom now but they was so clean looking , and the two up top just made his prefect teeth look so much sexier.

Wrapping his hands around me, he pulled me close to his body. Stop playing with me, he said as he kissed my lips. Kissing him back I love the smell of this fool to.
Stop playing let's party, he said as he grabbed a hand full of ass.

Having fun and dancing on him was everything .

But of course he gets stupid at times and I just prayed tonight he would of chill.

So Mike and his girl was at the party, like I said anybody who was somebody was in this bitch. So Mike and the girl he messed with was in the hair business so of course they was gonna pull up. I honestly think he started dating the bitch because she was one of the hoes who hated me but who cares?

Mike just was stupid and did and said shit that was uncalled for and Sed was hot headed and liked fighting, I guess.

As Sed is walking me to the bathroom Mike is standing next to the bathroom, I'm guessing waiting on his chick. I'll go to another I cooed as I looked at Sed.
Man babe go use the bathroom, he said acting like he ain't pay Mike no mind.
Mike shouldn't be saying shit to me, not only did he have a whole baby on me ,the nigga had two. He left that girl and now his with Jassie(the hoe who bullied me at Mo's) he couldn't say shit to me.

Using the bathroom of course she looked at me stupid but the hoe had stop saying anything to me after I threaten to beat her and Rayon ass, she just looked like she wanted to say something.

Fixing my self and washing my hands, some reason we was walking out the bathroom the same time. Sed was lending against the wall and Mike was standing where he was.

Fine ass Sed flirted as he pulled me towards him.
You could feel the hatred in the air. Kissing my lips as they did them, I laughed because I real deal could not stand her hating ass and his jealous ass.

I was happy he ain't stupid but maybe I spoke to soon.

Fuuccck that bitch ass nigga, Mike said as we walked up the stairs.
Not replying the nigga continue to sell out, at this point he was pissing me off because a bitch wasn't worried about him, I'm lit, Sed lit we just having fun so why you so pressed.

As I'm sitting on his lap, Mike is going off and apparently the bitch wanted to be a sidekick so she toss a drink at me, it's was over.

I mean I really don't know how the shit played out ,Im just coming to and Kim and other people are yanking me off her and I don't know where Sed's at .

Getting pulled outside , I ain't care what was what, removing my shoes, I was angry and drunk plus I needed to see what was up with Sed.

Man Sed stop, stop Sed bruh stop, someone yelled making me run to where they were.
Sed the nigga gonna chill Dj said as Sed is choking Mike out.
Looking up to me he was upset, come on babe I cooed as he continued to choke him.

Man come on bruh the police coming DJ said as him and three other niggas are now pulling Sed off Mike's limped body.
Fuck boy he yelled as he kicked him in the head and spit on him.
Again this nigga stayed grabbing me roughly when shit popped off because he's always felt it was my fault.