Wow

Months went on and we did started back being sexual again.
I felt he had a hate for me because of the situation with Buggs but he had to get over that.

Walking into my room he looked so stupid. We had fought at the shop and I didn't play with him.

I wasn't taking no ass beating no more. I let you control the situation and beat on me but that was old, get over it or move the fuck on.

We received some information today from a detective that was working my case, why they tell me a Anonymous source called them and told them my momma had something to do with the situation.

So I snapped and went looking for her, he stopped me and I am not gonna lie, I put a gun to his head. He told me I would have to kill him before he let me spend the rest of my life in jail. After I put the gun down he decided he wanted to fight me ,so we fought .

Pissed was a understatement, I was hurt. Why did she want me dead? Not one time during my hospital stay did she come see me, all I know is she was making funeral Arrangements before I even woke up and that was only said because Jonathan was flipping out about it today when I told him what was told to me.

Looking at him I was beyond hurt ,bitch I was on edge.
He was right I had to be here for my three, I wouldn't want my kids to go thought what I went through. But my momma was gonna get her ass beat.

Listen , what happen today was fucked up, I'm all for you. I know we been through hell and hot water but that's fucked up . You ain't gonna go over there and kill your momma but you do need to go check her bitch ass , he said giving me the okay to get up and get dress.

That's so fucked he said as he charged into his gym shorts as I put my tennis shoes on, bitch that's all he had to say and do.
I give it to him, he was protecting me from going to prison.

Watch the kids I'm going to see your momma, I told Nea as she looked at me.
Mia please don't go to jail , I know she fucked up but please we need you, she cried as Sed kiss our kids.

I'm not, I just want to know why I said as Jon walked in looking so upset.

Mia please don't go over there, let the police get her he said walking fast to me.
Mia please he begged as he hugged me, I promise I want let her do nothing crazy, but she do need to get that off her chest Sed said as he looked at me.

Leaving them home with my babies I was so upset because she was someone who birth me. She was my momma, why did she do me like that?

Pulling up to her house that Jonathan got her she was actually outside with some young nigga that she's been hanging with lately.

When I got into that accident they took all my jewelry, my wallet, my Gucci bag , everything . My car was burned and it wasn't no clue on what happen.
The jewelry was report stolen but as I am walking up on my momma I see she is wearing my diamond necklace that Sed brought me before I cheated.

Blacking out ,y'all I swear I didn't mean to black out but this spirit in me took over.
I only remember tagging her, I don't remember how I ended up on her, getting pulled off her by her neighbors, Sed was holding dude In a choke hold.

You wanted me dead??? I cried as I tried to get back at her.

Let me the fuck go, I scream as this big nigga carried me away from my mom.

Bitch you wanted me dead????? I scream as she just looked at me crazy.
Putting me down dude was trying to cool me off but I was hot.

Running to my car, I wanted this hoe in a black bag.

Pulling my gun out my truck, I wanted that hoe.

Babe stop we talked about this stop he yelled. Stop fuck he yelled as he pushed me.
Dropping to my knees as he took the gun from me. Crying and asking this bitch why? As he secures my 38.

Why the fuck do you hate me so much??? I cried as she just looked at me with tears covering her face.

Whyyyyyy bitch why??? I cried as Jonathan pulled up.

Whyyyy I cried , this bitch hated me for nothing.
You let a nigga rape me , then you tried to kill me? I cried as she just looked at me.

Momma you wrong as fuck Jonathan yelled walking fast to her, what the fuck is your problem? He yelled literally Snatching her up without no care.

Bitchhhh you turned my kids against me, bitchhhh you think you're something? She yelled as he's pushing her.

Getting up I had to check this bitch.
You was never wanted, hoe I didn't even want you.

I faked it with ED hoe I wanted him to rape your little stupid ass long before he really did but he said you was to young . I wanted him to kill you to hoe, but he didn't. All he talked about was how good your little slut ass was after he fucked you, I was the one who told him to fuck you hard bitch. He only beat my ass because he wouldn't do it when I said she yelled in this nasty tone.

So you had him beat us up? Jonathan asked pushing her . Yeap because you and Danny stupid ass was crying for was Mia, not once did you dummies cried for me, she rudely said as he just looked at her.

Feeling very overwhelmed, she could say anything she wanted about me, but this bitch could never try my babies. Jonathan, Nea and Daniel are my kids fuck what anyone said.