Character Description

Description:
Name: (Y/n) (L/n)
Age: 25
Height: Medium
Ability: Controls metal
Hair colour (h/c), hair length (h/l), eye colour (e/c), skin tone (s/t): Your choice

Background info.:

(Y/n) was an amazing straight A student that was studying to be a cop.

She had amazing friends, caring parents, a younger brother that meant the world to her, all of that vanilla life. Not that she was complaining.

She was a happy and bright girl that never seemed to be upset.

Until one fateful day.

She was driving home from getting ice cream with her brother when she was rammed into by a drunk truck driver, killing them instantly.

The girl was found by Hugo Strange, a mad scientist that did experimentations on people. Why she was of any use there's no clue, all we know is she was one of his first victims.

The girl was on ice for three years before Strange managed to resurrect her.

Over the course of a year the scientist did experiments on the girl, until one day she gained abilities.

They were scared of her power so they locked her up, restraining the girl from using the gifts she'd suffered for.

Over time she broke out of Arkham with the help of Jerome Valeska and worked alongside him for a while.

After deciding to leave before she got caught they bid farewell and the girl went into hiding in The Narrows, waiting for her perfect chance to show her power.

So when Gotham ends up in flames when is a better time to claim territory for herself, show her power and strength.

That's it for now, hope you enjoy the story.