16; just dance

"How can you guys be playing just dance during a time like this?" Chaeyoung looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon who were competitively working their asses off to win at the game.

"Why not join us?" Jeongyeon turned to Chaeyoung. The younger girl shook her head.

"You two are a bit too competitive, it's just not for me."

Nayeon shrugged her shoulders. "Your loss I guess."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as the girls danced to senorita, and she looked back at her phone, looking at the last texts Mina had sent her.

Nayeon shoved Jeongyeon aside all of a sudden as she tried to dominate the living room, and Jeongyeon went to push Nayeon as well.

Chaeyoung looked up from her phone and sighed.

"Really? You two are basically frenemies with benefits." Chaeyoung scoffed. "You get along real well in the night, but during the day, you two are the queens of two rival kingdoms."

"Excuse me, Chaeng? How would you know that?" Nayeon said through short gasps of air.

"I have thin walls. And you literally do your business next door to me." She glared at Jeongyeon. "Y'all ain't slick."

Nayeon blushed as she turned around to choose another song, and Jeongyeon sat down beside Chaeyoung.

"So what you looking at?" Jeongyeon asked, trying to peek at Chaeyoung's phone.

Chaeyoung quickly switched her phone off. "It's nothing."

"It's not nothing, Chaeng. It's Mina, isn't it?"

Chaeyoung nodded slightly. "I miss her, Jeong. I know she's still alive, but we have no clues. And Sana's in prison, what the hell are we meant to do?"

"Try texting the unknown number." Nayeon suggested as she began dancing to the next song.

"I tried. They just keep leaving me on 'read'. It's as if they only text me when they want to notify me of some large event." Chaeyoung moved her jaw around.

"Speaking of the unknown number," Nayeon huffed. "They are so uncreative. Their texts are so bland. I expect it to be like some riddle or rhyme, but all they send is 'oh no, she's dead.'" Nayeon waved jazz hands around sarcastically.

Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "You're right. I thought a killer would be smarter than that, and I thought it would be more interesting. They just text like a normal person."

"Let me see." Chaeyoung scrolled to look at the messages. "You're right. This person is so bland. I want more action."

The other two nodded in agreement.

"What if we text them the way they text us? Or question them. Interrogate them." Nayeon said as she bounced around.

Jeongyeon clicked her fingers at Nayeon. "I like what you're thinking."

"I like what I'm thinking too." Nayeon winked.

"You two make me sick." Chaeyoung gagged.

Nayeon blew a flying kiss her way, and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Chaeyoung's phone began to ring, and she immediately answered.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello." A distorted deep voice answered. "I heard you want Mina back."