Rebuilding the Family

Eri: "I want a candy apple!"

Izuku: "You can wait till after dinner for an apple Eri."

Eri: "No GIMME!"

Izuku: "Stop yelling Eri I promise you'll get a candy apple after dinner."

Eri: "Pinky?"

Eri then reaches her pinky towards Izuku. He then puts his pinky around hers

Izuku: "Sure pinky promise."

Eri: "You better not break it."

Izuku: "I won't."

Izuku then goes out to by caramel and apples to not break his little sister's pinky promise.
He then enters the store and goes into the produce section to discover they have no more apples.

Izuku. "WHERE ARE ALL THE APPLES! ERI IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

???: "Oh I bought them all for a party tonight."

Izuku then turns around to see a blond haired man with blue eyes and a cartoonish looking face.

Izuku: "Oh damn. Guess I have to go walk another hour to go get some."

???: "Why do you need apples so bad."

Izuku: "I made a pinky promise to my little sister and she doesn't like people who break them so she is going to kill me if I don't get her apples."

???: "She sounds like she is serious hassle."

Izuku: "You can say that again by the way what's your name."

???: "My name is Togata Mirio. I am one of the big 3 at UA."

Izuku: "Oh cool you go to UA too?"

Mirio: "Yeah what's your name and what class are you in."

Izuku: "My name is Izuku Midoriya and I am in Class 1A."

Mirio: "Nice to meet you Izuku since you are a lower class men it would only seem right to help you and your sister. Where do you guys live."

Izuku: "We live at the UA dorms."

Mirio: "What why would you and your sister live ther-"

Mirio then remembers the news broadcast from 1 week ago where a woman named Inko Midoriya was murdered.

Mirio: "Oh. I'm sorry for the loss of your Mother it must have been hard."

Izuku: "It was for me and Eri but especially for Eri follow me back to our dorms and I'll tell you why."

As Mirio and Izuku make the walk back to the 1A dorm Izuku and Mirio begin to share stories about what has happened in their lives and why they want to be heroes. Izuku told him about his friends and about how Eri is his adopted little sister and the whole story behind that. Also how he is training for the sports festival and is growing stronger by the day. Mirio then shares stories about his friends and about his sports festival experiences and how his quirk works and why they are using so many apples.

Izuku: "We are about here ."

Mirio and Izuku then enter the 1A. Everyone who is up and in the common room or shocked to see the blond man next to Izuku there. Then Eri comes up to them.

Eri: "Did you get my apples."

Izuku: "First off Eri it isn't yours and yes we have a few for you."

Eri: "YAY!"

Mirio: "She is just a ball of energy isn't she."

Izuku: "Yup."

Eijiro: "Izuku who is this?"