The Kidnapping

Izuku had been passed out in recovery girl's office for a few hours. Now, it had hit nightfall and the girls had to leave for the night. They all spoke to Recovery girl and asked her to take real good care of him.

The news had just aired the story of the sports festival, which made the public demand they shut it down, which UA gave a statement that they would halt it until next year. Meanwhile, there was a city wide search for the real Ryuji Kagui and he was eventually found, but it was with several spikes through his chest and his head several meters away from his body.

Back to Recovery girl's office, we see Izuku sleeping peacefully, then a window creaks as it is slid open by a hooded figure. The hooded figure then jumps inside the office and turns their hand into a tree branch, which extends around Izuku, and wraps him up in his branches and, before Recovery girl could even come back from the bathroom, the hooded figure and Izuku were already gone....

Izuku wakes up in a room unfamiliar to him. He looks around to see if he can see anything or anyone in the room, but the only thing he sees is Eri and Togata in the same room as him, passed out. Izuku notices that he is tied to a chair so he activates his body heat so it can burn the rope, and the rope then burns, freeing him, Eri, and Togata, then attempts to wake them up and succeeds in waking both of them up after a few minutes. They then discuss where they are, but they all only remember waking up here. Togata then decides to run face first into a wall, and phases straight through it.

5 minutes later, he busts a hole in the roof and tells Izuku to toss Eri up first, then he will lift him out. Izuku obliges and throws Eri to Togata, but before Izuku could jump to Togata, he got hit with an explosion to the side of his chest.

A voice then came from the side where Izuku had gotten blasted. "Where the fuck do you think you're going Deku." Bakugo then appeared from the dark with Hiro Midoriya following close behind. "We wouldn't want you to leave, now would we Bakugo?" Hiro said. Bakugo then said, "No, we wouldn't want him to leave at all. We need him for a little 'experiment' he's the perfect one."

"What the hell do you even want with me!" Izuku shouts. Bakugo then proceeds to shoot several electro magnetic bullets with strength enhancement added on to it and shocking Izuku unconscious aswell as giving him several minor injuries. "Let's get out of here while we can Eri." Togata states. With that, they leave quietly sobbing for Izuku while Bakugo and Hiro continue to brutalize Izuku's body while laughing maniacally. At one point, they were hitting him across the room playing ping pong with his unconscious body. A blonde female then enters the room and shouts "Dinner is ready you two. The female then sees what is going on and smiles at the pain that her boyfriend and his friend are inflicting on a green haired boy. "Himiko we will be down soon we have to die the bastard back up first in a different room on constant watch

*              *            *

Izuku then wakes up in a room that is once again unfamiliar to him this time metal is wrapped around his hands this time he had the memory of just went down and spoke to no one in particular "Are you in here." Someone then responded from the dark "Indeed I am poor brother." Hiro Midoriya stepped out from the darkness and before his precious little brother could say anything to him Hiro had smacked him across his face and put his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Little brother, Our friend Katsuki told me about something he observed during the fight you two had. I would like to ask how fast is your regeneration little brother."
After Hiro said this he began scorching Izuku's shoulder and as Izuku screamed in pain and, blood began to flow out onto the floor. Hiro smiled....