2 | Captured, again.

They all returned to the police station, Yuna was immediately called to Chief's office. She bid her farewells to Jeongyeon and Lisa and made her way there.

When she walked in, she bowed. "Chief Jihyo.." she mumbled. "Officer Shin. Take a seat." Jihyo sat up, staring at Yuna's every move.

Yuna obliged and sat on the opposite side of Jihyo's desk, staring back at Jihyo. "What happened?" Jihyo raised an eyebrow.

Yuna explained everything to Jihyo, every word, every action, everything. When she neared the end, she managed to look at Jihyo and read her expression, she was upset.

Upset was an understatement, she was pissed.

Yuna finished explaining and looked at the floor. Confused and anxious on why Jihyo had that look. Did she do something wrong?

"Officer Shin. You've failed many missions. You've missed many criminals," Jihyo stood up, "You've always needed so much back up and someone to come rescue you!" she shouted.

Yuna just stared at her in disbelief. Is this really happening?

"You started not too long ago, Shin. You'd think, since you're so smart, you would actually get a hang of this!" she brought her hand to pinch her nose. "Not only that? But, you help take a lady's purse, and try to cover it up, as you getting kidnapped by thieves who are smaller than you?!" she sighed.

Yuna's eyes widened. Help? Cover it up? "No, Chief! I assure you, that is not what happened!" she sat up from her seat. "I was off, and I saw they took the purse, so I ran after them! They knocked me out and took me to some warehouse!" she explained, she was breaking down but she couldn't show it in front of her boss.

"You must've not seen the cameras." Jihyo shook her head, sliding Yuna the computer and pressing play.

The footage showed Yuna walking, the thieves running past her and Yuna running after them. It then shows her running into an alleyway behind them and the video cut off after that.

Why did it cut off? It could've shown where she was being dragged to a vehicle! Who gave her this footage?!

Yuna was about to speak her mind but Jihyo beat her to it. "I'm sorry, Shin. From here on out, you're no long a police officer. You're fired, give me your badge." She sighed.

Yuna just stared at her, tears threatening to fall. She wiped them, "Chief pl—"

"Give me your badge!"

Yuna sighed, shaking her head slowly before grabbing the badge and putting it in's Jihyo's hand. She turned and walked away, leaving out the door.

Her eyes were met with all the other officers. "Sorry, Yuna.." one said. "Good luck, Shin." another said.

All she received was pity, and she didn't want it. She didn't need it.

She ignored them all and left the station, walking home in the dark, pouring rain. Tears streaming down her eyes as she sobbed.

She had no job. How could she afford to pay her bills? To buy clothing? To feed herself!

She found herself in front her apartment door, opening it and seeing it dark. She turned on the light and undressed herself, making her way to her room to sleep her sadness away.

Few hours into sleep, loud noises woke her up. She heard the noise coming from outside her bedroom, she sat up and slowly made her way to the door, not wanting to make herself heard it someone was there.

She opened her door and was met with.. the same pink hair thief from earlier? " Stop!" she said. She then realizes she's defenseless. No gun..

The pink hair pulls out her gun instead, pointing it at Yuna. "Don't move." she said. Yuna just stood still.