11 | A Date (Part 2)

Yuna and Ryujin layed down on the blanket, they ate everything and just had fun. They both stared at the stars in the sky, both of them feeling at peace in the moment.

"Yuna." Ryujin whispered.

Yuna hummed, keeping her eyes on the sky. "What I said before.. about us basically growing old together.. How did that make you feel? What did you think?" Ryujin said, her voice shaking.

"Well. To be honest, it's cute. I like that idea a lot," Yuna sat up, smiling at Ryujin. Ryujin did the same, she seemed surprised by Yuna's words. "I like you, Ryujin. A lot. You're not as.. mean or slow as I thought you were." Yuna joked and Ryujin faked pouted, laying back down.

Yuna laughed, "I'm kidding!" she layed her head on Ryujin's chest. "But, really. I like that idea. Being married to you and having kids doesn't seem so bad. I know I have feelings for you, I just.. it seems too soon."

"It's never too soon." Ryujin held her arm around Yuna, holding her close. "I just need to think about it. But, believe when I say, I really do like you Ryujin.

Ryujin smiled at this, "I like you too, Yuna."

They stayed like this for a while before they started packing, getting ready to head back home.

They walked to the car with a basket, the blanket and left over snacks inside. They parked the car in a parking lot near many stores and restaurants, since the hill they were at had no parking space.

"Yuna!"

Yuna and Ryujin both turned around, seeing Chaeryeong and a little girl beside her.

Yuna turned to Ryujin, "Wait in the car, I'll be there." She said, Ryujin nodded and walked off to the car.

Yuna turned back to an approaching Chaeryeong. "Hey, Chaeryeong! Yuki!" she smiled at the two.

"Hey, Yuna!" Yuki hugged Yuna, Yuna rubbed her back.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeryeong tilted her head at Yuna. "I'm on a date." she stood up, letting go of Yuki.

"A date?" Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow, looking at the car and back at Yuna. "Yep. A date." Yuna nodded.

Chaeryeong nodded slowly. "What about you? What are you doing?" Yuna looked at Yuki. "We're just walking around. Going places. Chaeyeon and Sakura are both at work, and I retired a while ago so I'm just taking care of Yuki for them." Chaeryeong looked down at Yuki with a smile and Yuki smiled back.

Yuna nodded, "Good thing you're both having fun." she laughed. Chaeryeong nodded, "So much fun."

Yuna then remembered. She had to tell Chaeryeong about the plan. She was gonna call it off.

Yuna was about to open her mouth but Yuki beat her to it, "Auntie! Can we go there, now?" she pointed to the mall. "I- Okay, hold on." Chaeryeong nodded to Yuki before looking back at Yuna. "Gotta go. Talk to you later!" she waves before allowing herself to be pulled away with her niece.

Yuna was about to pull her back but she just sighed, waving back. She'll tell her another time.

Yuna walked back over to the car, getting in the passenger seat. "Hey. Was that that Chaeryeong girl?" Ryujin said.

"Yeah. We talk once in a while." Yuna sat back with a sigh. Ryujin just nodded, driving off.

double update! 💗