5 | Soulmates

!!This Is Timeskip to a Month Later!!
the girls all changed their hair, so from here on out, hair colors are from wannabe era 🌸

It's been about a month since they all took Yuna in. They had said they only took Yuna in because they can't have her running around snitching on them. Yuna believed it.

Everyone changed their hair, it won't change their identities completely but nobody will notice them right away.

They had all moved without Hyunjin and Jeongin. Just Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Heejin, K. Hyunjin and Yuna.

They moved into a house somewhat close to Seoul, but not too close. Yuna noticed that Lia and Yeji seemed to know all too well.

Yeji announced that she and Lia will be sharing rooms, Heejin and Hyunjin, and Yuna with Ryujin. Only because Yuna has talked to Ryujin more, in other words, they're closer. Not too close though.

Lia had told Yuna what they were and they that all had dirty work that needed to be done. Yuna was never going to be included in anything unless she needed to be, which was rarely.

For Chaeryeong, she retired.

It was her choice. She wanted to help her sister out.

But, she wanted to help Yuna. It'll be hard to lie to her boss in her face. So, with the retiring, the weight on her shoulders lightened.

Chaeryeong was still knocked up by Yeji.

Yeji let Chaeryeong off the hook with a warning. Telling her that if she tells anyone she will not hesitate to kill everyone Chaeryeong loves, including Yuna. As much as Chaeryeong wanted to help her friend, she couldn't. Not now at least. But she believed she'll get Yuna out of this.

This was a harsh punishment if you ask Chaeryeong. And pretty stupid but she knew what they were capable of and didn't want to risk her friend's life.

Yeji knows Chaeryeong more than anyone else. Chaeryeong knows Yeji just as much.

Into present time, Yuna was staring at her ceiling. She turned to Ryujin's bed to see the said girl wasn't in her bed. Yuna looked at the doorway, light shining in through the crack.

She heard a voice behind the door. Actually, more than one.

She walked up to the door quietly, listening in.

"..Ever since I first met her! I can't feel it when she's around. I asked her before but she just said no. Was she lying or do I just suddenly have shoulder problems?" Ryujin's voice was heard.

"She was probably lying, she's a stubborn little brat." Yeji answered quickly.

"Hey, quit it. She's not a brat."

Yuna will admit, ever since she met Ryujin, her shoulder has been burning like hell. At first, when she was practically living in that basement, she refused to believe her soulmate was Ryujin.

But, she's been convinced.

Without thinking, Yuna says out loud, too loud..

"I'm not a brat.."

The room fell silent and next she heard was footsteps coming her way, she quickly ran back to her bed, jumping in and pretending to be asleep.

Ryujin walked in, "Come on, I know you're awake." she grabbed Yuna's arm, and Yuna just groaned.

Ryujin sat Yuna down in a chair across from Yeji and Lia, and Ryujin sat beside her. "What have you heard?" Lia spoke up, munching on a strawberry.

"Only the soulmate stuff, nothing more." Yuna looked everywhere but at the girls.

Ryujin just stared at Yuna before speaking up, "Let me see your shoulder." she said. Yuna gave her an uncomfortable look. "Excuse me? No? Pervert.." she huffed.

"No.. I need to see it, do you have like.. a mark there?" Ryujin groaned, Yuna shrugged, pulling her shirt down from her shoulder for everyone and her to see.

Everyone gasped, even Ryujin.

On her shoulder was a crown shaped marking.

Yuna looked at them, "What?" She was so confused.

Ryujin's mouth was still agape as she pulled her shirt down to reveal her shoulder, showing a crown shaped marking.

Yuna gasped.

"We're soulmates?!" Ryujin and Yuna said in unision.

Lia jumped up and clapped, making squeaking noises. "Cute!!" she giggled. Yeji just rolled her eyes, pulling Lia back into her seat.

"Finally found your soulmate." Yeji laughed. Yuna was in so much shock, seeing Yeji smile was beyond her.

She turned her head back towards Ryujin, who was still staring at her. Yuna was surprised, upset, relieved and excited?

She wasn't very happy with the fact that she's soulmates with the person who helped kidnap her, twice.

"Guess we're gonna have to just get along then." Ryujin's mouth formed into a wide smile, running at Yuna for a hug. Yuna just backed away, "Goodnight, I'm going to sleep." she walked away back to her shared room.

"Goodnight soulmate!" Ryujin shouted as she watched Yuna walk away, that wide smile still present on her face.

Yuna face-planted into her bed, groaning.

She didn't like Ryujin.

She didn't like any of them.

She was just trying to POSSIBLY get her job back. Working with wanted criminals and thieves was not a want.

Was it.

No, hell NO.

She sighed, turning to face the ceiling. She's finally found her soulmate.

But I don't like her!

But, maybe I can grow to like her!

Is that even possible?

Do I even hate her?

Could she change?

Do we have to be living this way?

Yuna was conflicted, she just shoved her face in her pillow, drifting off into a deep sleep.