3 | Chaeryeong?

A/N : the warehouse looks something like this, but smaller and the room Yuna was in was darker and had no light tho

Lee Chaeryeong had just walked into the police station. After hearing about Yuna's firing, she refused to believe it. She never would've thought Shin Yuna would do something like this. Help steal from an old lady. That's just sudden.

So, she decided to get on the case about these thieves Yuna explained. The girl had a bad job at describing them but that wouldn't stop Chaeryeong.

She walked inside and immediately headed towards Jihyo's office. She opens and the door and sits in the chair across from her, Jihyo eyeing Chaeryeong.

"You really wanna do this, huh?" Jihyo asked with a raised eyebrow. Her hands digging through a desk drawer beside her. "I do, Chief."

Jihyo's hands returned from the drawer and handed Chaeryeong files.

Chaeryeong took them and opened them, reading it through. It had almost everything she needed to get to the bottom of this.

These files aren't surprising but what is shocking is that these two are explained to steal from innocent people and harm them too.

Chaeryeong stands up and walks to the door, before Jihyo called her. "Are you sure you want to do this alone?" she asks.

Chaeryeong shrugged, "Well, yeah. It's just two people. It shouldn't be hard? right?" she turns back to Jihyo. "You read those files, they could be way more dangerous than you think. You're strong, I know. But, you'll be out all on your own," Jihyo sighed. "I could have your sister go with you."

Chaeryeong just shook her head, "I don't need Officer Chaeyeon on this. I don't want her on this. She has a hard-working wife and a young daughter who needs her. She's on break and right now it's best if we don't disturb her." she said, staring at the ground.

Jihyo sighed in defeat, "Alright, Officer Lee. Good luck." she smiled, nodding. Chaeryeong nodded back before exiting the room.

She leaves the office and walks out of the station. Having Chaeyeon by her side wouldn't be bad. She'd love to have her sister helping her out but she can't have Chaeyeon with her if Chaeyeon has her own family that needs her.

Sakura is working a lot and can't find anybody to watch Yuki, so Jihyo let Chaeyeon on a break for a while, just to give Sakura some time.

She gets into her car and starts the engine, heading to the location of the warehouse.

She arrives there and eyes the area for a bit before getting out and walking to the entrance. She walks inside and sees nothing but darkness. The light in the windows above are bright, yea, but not bright enough to clearly see anything.

She reached for her flashlight and flicked it on, shining the light around the spot. She expected to see things usually found in a warehouse but found nothing. It was basically abandoned.

She walked around until she finds a door, opening it and walking inside. The light was already on.. weird?

All she found was a table and a chair with restraints on it. She walked to the chair and examined it closely before her eyes fell on a spot on the ground.

Dried blood.

It wouldn't help but someone got hurt here. Maybe Yuna really did get kidnapped.