9 | Changes and Cuddles

Yeji and Ryujin went downstairs to help Lia and Yuna with groceries. Once everything was put away, everyone returned to their rooms.

They walk in and Ryujin puts her stuff away she turned around and faced Yuna, watching her put her stuff away.

"Yuna." Ryujin said, the said girl grunts as she stands up. "What's up?" she turned around to look at Ryujin.

"I trust you, I really do. But, just.. uh, just asking.. to make sure.." Ryujin stuttered. "You wouldn't rat us out.. would you?" she looked at her with sad eyes.

She really did trust Yuna. But, what Yeji said, she just had to make sure.

To make sure Yeji was wrong.

Yuna froze. That was her plan. To get close enough to them and rat them out.

Did Ryujin know?

She's been re-thinking this plan. There is more to these girls than she thought. Seeing Yeji cry yesterday told Yuna there is a story behind all of them.

He's leaving me again..

And, she's starting to like Ryujin. A lot. Last night, Ryujin cuddled with her to make her feel safe. Yuna can call Ryujin a friend, or a good friend.. or a crush. No. No. It's too soon.

Not a crush, no. But, she's her soulmate. Feelings will come soon enough. Looking at Ryujin in this moment made Yuna feel guilty.

I'll call it off. I can't betray them, not now. I'll tell Chaeryeong next time I see her. It'll be hard, but hopefully she'll get it.

"No. Never." Yuna shook her head with a warm smile. Ryujin's mood lightened up at this, she smiled back but with a much wider smile.

She hugged Yuna tightly, "Thank you. I know I can trust you." Yuna rubbed her back. She started walking over towards her bed and fell backwards, laying both of them down onto the bed.

Yuna layed down, spooning Ryujin. They have been cuddling a lot lately, so this is nothing new. Everything was comfortable until Yuna heard Ryujin whine.

"I wanna be big spoon." Yuna could only let out a laugh, turning around and Ryujin following suit, now spooning Yuna.

Ryujin wrapped her hands around Yuna's waist, cuddling into her neck. She sighed. "I promise, we will change, Yuna. When this all blows over, we'll leave here. Get our own home, maybe have kids.. Just us.. happy.. but we can only do that if we're in love. I'm just glad you don't hate me." Ryujin chuckled, cuddling closer to Yuna.

Yuna sighed. She'll definitely call this plan off.

short chapter yes
but here is another cute 2shin moment hehe
ok enjoy