12 | Advice

Lia and Yuna are in the house by themselves, Heejin and Hyunjin both moved out, and Ryujin was sad about it but once again, it was for the better.

Ryujin and Yeji were hanging out with her brother, Hyunjin and his boyfriend, Jeongin. Turns out, Hyunin and Jeongin didn't move too far, which was great news for Yeji.

So, that left Lia and Yuna alone at home.

They both sat in silence, both of them just watching television.

Yuna has always questioned Lia and Yeji's relationship. Lia had said they've been married for two years.

"Hey, Lia." Yuna spoke up. Lia hummed, not taking her eyes off of the television. "How did you and Yeji meet?"

"Yeji and I met when we were 18 years old. We bumped into each other by mistake in college and we became basically inseparable. At 19, we ran away together. 21, we moved to Canada, and at 22.. we got married." Lia answered with a calm tone, still watching the television.

"How old are you now?" Yuna leaned forward. "26."

Yuna gasped, four years, she thought.

"Are you guys soulmates?"

"Yep." Lia lifted her shirt, showing a lightning bolt like marking on her side. "We are soulmates."

"Are you guys in love?" Yuna raised an eyebrow. She only asked this because she felt there was nothing between the two, when Lia talks about her marriage with Yeji, it's like she's disappointed about the whole thing.

"Of course. I just get jealous easily." Lia rolled her eyes. "Jealous? Jealous of what?"

"I can't tell you everything, but I don't like..

Chaeryeong.."

That answer made Yuna question everything. Not only did Yeji know her, Lia did too? She wonders the history between all of them. But, she won't question Lia any further about it.

Then something popped in Yuna's head, Ryujin. Maybe, Lia can help Yuna sort out her feelings.

Speak of the devil, Lia spoke up. "What about you? What's going on with you and Ryujin?" she turned from the TV and looked at Yuna.

Yuna blushed, "I- uh.. I was about to ask you.. for help.." she chuckled awkwardly. "Help? Help with what?"

"My feelings. I think.. I love her Lia.. but is it too soon?" Yuna asked, she sounded desperate. "Too soon? It's never too soon. At least, I don't think so."

Yuna's eyes widened, that's what Ryujin said.

"Maybe.." Yuna turned back to the television.

"Hey," Lia put her hand on Yuna's shoulder, "When they get back. Talk to her."

Yuna nodded, "I will."

third update because why tf not
might be a fourth update lol goodnightttt