all the girls here are gross

Twelve year old Craig Tucker laid on his best friend's bed staring at the ceiling. He looked over at the blonde spaz next to him. "Hey, Tweek?" Tweek turned to look at him with interest in what he had to say. "Do you think girls would like us?" He blurted out quickly. Tweek gave him a nervous crooked smile.

"What's with that question?" The blonde answered causing Craig to shrug.

"Mm, I was just thinking," Craig paused before adding on. "Girls don't think we're weird right?"

"Ngh! No! I- the girls can't think we're weird cause then how am I going to get married and have kids to run the shop like my parents did?? My parents would sell me off to some rich man to work as a slave! Or they'll kill me and adopt a look a like who's better looking Aghh!! Oh Jesus man that'll be way too much-" Tweek pulled on his blonde locks as he rambled.

"Pressure. Mhm yeah but you've never had your first kiss right?" Craig cut him off. Tweek gave him a weird look.

"Nngh, yeah I have? W-with Millie? In fourth grade. Remember you were there, I spilled my coffee on her after she kissed me." Tweek picked on the buttons on his shirt remembering that day.

"Oh."

"Why? Have you kissed someone yet?"

Silence came over them as Craig refused to answer.

"You haven't kissed a girl yet?!" Tweek sat up and screeched. Craig turned red and covered his mouth with his hand.

"S-shut up dude!" He hissed out. Tweek licked his hand causing him to retract his hand away. "Gross! Ew why'd like my hand!" He stuck his tongue out in disgust as he shook his licked hand.

Tweek ignored him. "Nngh! You said you had your first kiss in fourth grade when we beat up Butters for not kissing a girl yet!"

"I lied, dude! I wasn't going to get risked on being mocked by the guys. I have an image!" Tweek rolled his eyes at him before cracking a crooked smile.

"I can't believe you haven't kissed anyone yet!" Tweek let out a snicker making Craig pout. The noirette crossed his arms and waited for the blonde to finish his laughter.

"I'm saving my first for someone special!" Craig growled and glared at the laughing boy next to him.

Tweek slowly stopped laughing placing a hand on Craig's shoulder. "I-its okay Craig, ngh! Save your virginity for someone special."

"Oh fuck you." Craig took out his famous finger at his best friend. It only succeeded in making the blonde laugh.

Tweek wrapped an arm around Craig once he cooled off the laughing fit. Craig tried to shrug his arm off. "I hate you so much, dude." He pushed the blonde away from him.

"D-don't be a douche, Craigory. You still lo-Agh! Love me." Tweek laid on the bed dramatically and smiled widely at him.  Craig blushed at his full name and groaned. He pulled on the strings of his blue chullo hat trying to cover his face.

"Ugh."

Tweek sat up again and looked at Craig before pursing his lips together.  "If you're this worried about girls kissing you, you should Gah! practice!" He shared his idea with the noirette. He crossed his legs and played with his shirt. "Or not-" he added when Craig didn't respond.

"No thats actually a good idea." Craig crossed his arms and looked at Tweek. "But, I'm not spending my money on a prostitute or whatever the hell Butters is doing with the girls." He squinted his eyes when he mentioned the naive boy.

Tweek blinked before shrugging. "Then ask your cousin for a kiss??" Craig looked at him disgusted.

"What the fuck ew disgusting Tweek! Red is a gross bitch I would never kiss her, cousin or not." Craig then paused. "Plus I think she's into girls."

Tweek let out a oh before crossing his arms. "You're so, Agh! Fucking picky, man!"

"It's not my fault that all the girls in this stupid town are gross and ugly!" Craig huffed and grumbled. "You're like the only attractive person here!" Silence filled the room. Craig, after what felt like an hour to both boys, stuttered. "N-no homo th-though. I'm not- I'm not gay." He looked at his best friend nervously as the noirette picked the skin around his nails.

Tweek had his mouth open letting it hang for a while. His mind was racing around jumping to conclusions. Did Craig like him? If so that is way too much pressure for Tweek. The blonde spaz watched the noirette carefully with his blue eyes before shoving his red face into his hands. Muffled screams came from the boy.

Craig watched him reaching over quickly. He gripped Tweek's arms and removed them from his face. Both the boys turned beet red as they stared into each other's eyes. Tweek then leaned in quickly causing them to bump their noses into each other harshly.

Craig winced in pain holding his nose leaning away from Tweek. The blonde did the same shutting his eyes tightly. "What the fuck was that for, Twe-" Craig started cutting himself off quickly as he looked at the blonde on the bed.

Tweek was looking at him with flames of confidence in his eyes. "Let me try again!" He practically shouted at Craig. He muttered something about not wanting it turn out like last time. Craig stiffened up and gulped. He felt his cheeks heat up quickly as the blonde crawled over to his side of the bed. Tweek put his hands on his shoulders and gripped tightly on the blue fabric.

"Tweek? What are you do-" Tweek shut him up by smashing his face against his. Craig tensed up and just sat there. It was a short kiss but it took the words out of Craig. He was stuttering out words without making a complete sentence.

"Nnngh! L-like you said, uhm..." Tweek hesitated before blurting out. "All the girls in this town are gross! You're the like ugH! The only pretty thing here!" The blonde was tugging on his dark green shirt by the end of it.

Craig sat there with a red face,  wide eyes, and a open mouth.

He then got control over himself again. His face returning to his original color he let out a chuckle which led to a laugh. He held his stomach and looked at the terrified and shocked blonde. "Y-you think I'm pretty?" The noirette couldnt contain his laughter as he stuttered that out.

The blonde frowned at him. "Agh! You know what fuck you Craig! Rude bitch! I complimented you and you're laughing!" He crossed his arms and placed an angry expression on his face.

Craig continued to laugh before bringing the blonde into a hug. He kissed the paler boy's freckled cheek gently before smiling widely. "I think you're pretty too." Tweek pushed the noirette off with a smile.

"Shut up!"

"Nah, if I could say your pretty everyday I would be soooooo happy." The noirette told him in his monotoned voice causing the blonde to blush heavily and spaz out.

"Shut up!!  Shut up!! Aggah!"

--

1205 words

I'll proofread this in the morning, the second part of the soulmate oneshot will come out as soon as possible