CHP 1

"Hey have you heard of the rumors in this building"

...

"Really you haven't while I'll tell you the seventh most famous one"

"Hanako-san the phantom opera"

"It said that she would be lurking around the building to find lucky or unlucky people who she would grant her wish too"

"But if you make her mad she would take your life in return and make you one of her slaves."

....

"YASHIRO NENE!"An angry voice called for the teal haired girl who was just reading her lyric book at an peaceful place.

"Y-yes manager?" Shatter the poor girl while closing the book shut and hiding it before her boss could she it.

"I've told you a million times if you can't make the audience happy here, find another job!" Stern and straight forward is his tone of voice he crossed his arms at me.

"I didn't do anything bad manag-" Before she could finish her explanation the next thing she knew was the sentence,"Your fired" came shooting at her that's how she loss her job as a singer in a restaurant.

"And thats what h*hic* Happen Aoi-Chan" The sobbing yashiro explained to her best friend since elementary school.

"Oh Nene-Chan....I know!" The purple haired girl said in a happy tone,"Why not you work for my company!".

The confused teal haired girl wipe of the tears on her eyes, "W-what...I thought you work as a ballet dancer?".

Aoi stood up from her sit and gently grab her best friend's hands and held it tightly,"You could work for my company and yes I am my boss recently need an singer and me being me I know him as a close friend!"Said the excited girl.

"A-aoi-c-c*hic*han thank you!"She quickly gave her a big hug and repeatedly thanking her and stated to commented on how she is the best while Aoi giggled.

March the 3th

Today was the day I get a job interview at Aoi's work,I'm reading for it. Yashiro thought little did she know that this isn't her average place to work,it was the infamous opera in the whole country who the owners are from the most famous family,The Minamoto family.

As yashiro was walking up the grand steps of the building she didn't realize a certain someone was looking below of the highest roof top of the building. The unknown person smirked while he disappear at thin air.

Yashiro was greeted with room full of dancers , magician and singers while Yashiro was looking around Aoi was telling her about place it was huge for just an opera it was like a school!

"Yashiro Nene?" An blonde boy who was taller than her,with a prince charming smile that made her heart flatter ,"Please come with me to my office for the interview," The teal haired girl nodded and followed the older man while Aoi was waving her hand and mutter 'Good luck ,Nene-chan' .

"Okay I heard that you can sing,is that right yashiro-san?" The blonde sat at his oak wood chair that was colored blue, in front of him was a beautiful and fancy desk that was made out of pure marble and so was the floor .

Yashiro sat in front of the marble table and nodded." Y-yes. My friend Aoi-Chan told me I could get a job here as a singer" The nervous girl said while playing with her fingers.

"That is right , I was looking for someone who can sing the opera for me here since our lead singer is on an vacation for a year," The older Minamoto spoke taking out  a pile of papers in the drawers.

"And maybe I'll also promote you to a full time singer." This caught her off guard. Full time singer,me! I'll work hard for this no matter what I want my dream to come true. Thought Nene going back to the older one in the room.

"Leave it to me Minamoto-senpai  I will be a great singer!" Nene spoke with pride in her, chuckle could be heard.

Stood Minamoto teru walking towards yashiro with a stack of papers but nearly done of a file.

"I'm looking forward to it Yashiro-san," He patted her head, handed her the file, walked to the door and open it wild."So yashiro-san since your going to work up here you're welcome to come in and out of this opera and tell my assistant to give you a round tour his name is Akane Aoi-sama ".

Both of us walked out his office and to the hall way it seem like there's a stair way to the second floor and below there's a huge patience room with actresses, actors ,singers and probs , dressing rooms all around the room it almost seems like it is in a movie you see in TV shows.

Minamoto-senpai took yashiro to Akane and unexpectedly he was with her best friend and admirer Aoi-Chan. Aoi explain that she was patiencing while Akane was looking at the ballet dancer.

They chatted and talk while Akane and Aoi took the teal haired girl around the place Minamoto-senpai left to do some errands since one of the workers reported that a chandelier at the patience room 1 drop and almost injured an singer.

....

"Amane!" An short boy cling on the other boy arm while the other was looking in some vocals he found around the room somewhere.

"I'm busy here go somewhere else please.." The older one said to the look a like one ,he move up his hand to escape his grasp but failed.

The younger one frowned and look at the other,"Amane,you didn't got anyone you wanted to toyed around with for a long time now you gotta find someone" The younger one spoke the other just nodded and shrugged and went back to his business the other one let go and went to the piano and played a few keys looking back at his twin older brother that was to busy for him to even look at.

The younger just frown and went back to his piano business and smiled a bit.

---------------

Moshi mosh~ Hello readers how is this as the first CHP sorry if it's a bit eh but sorry if it's bad English or some bad errors tell me it it's good your fellow writer

Asher Moon~