Mixed Emoition

[| AloneTraveler- Bold 

SELOZAR-Italics |]

AloneTraveler's POV 

I heard a small knock on my door and the quivering voice of SELOZAR saying, "A-Alone?" I panicked for a second until answering, "What?" SELOZAR pushed the door open and looked at me.  "Are you f-feeling alright? Y-You've been a-acting s-strange." SELOZAR put his head down as if he was expecting me to hit him.  "I'm fine, go to Albert.  Help him." SELOZAR looked up carefully.  "What a-about you?" I won't lie, I was a little pissed at him.  "Just go.." SELOZAR took a second to look at me before closing the door and leaving in my room to tend to Albert.  I was losing it, I'm going soft.  I hate it! I hate him! But, I also care about him.  What is happening to me! I gripped my head, slowly sitting down on the ground.  I brought my knees to my chest and rested my head on them.  "God..what is happening to me.."  I knew I was crying, but I couldn't help it.  I felt torn apart with these emotions swirling in my head.  

SELOZAR's POV 

I walked slowly towards the room where Albert was.  When I opened the door to the guest room, I saw Albert sitting up on the mattress.  Albert looked up at me, "You think Alone is okay?" I took a minute to think. "No." Albert nods his head in agreement.  "Maybe..we could take advantage of this and run away." I stumble backwards.  I look at Albert, then the door.  "N-No, I c-can't..Alone wi-" I was cut with Albert glaring at me.  "Selozar, are you really going to let this happen to you, Alone hurts you!" I started to tear up, I wanted to leave..I was a coward though.  "O-okay.." I said with shaky breaths.  Albert gave me a small smile.  "Tonight, when Alone is asleep." I nodded my head, avoiding eye contact.  I can't believe I was going to do this.  

AloneTraveler's POV 

It was a bit later in the day after the "incident".  I was still in my room like I was an hour ago.  I heard a knock on my bedroom door.  I let out a sigh and got up to see who it was.  Not to my surprise, it was SELOZAR.  He looked nervous, but then again, when was he not nervous around me.  I bit my lower lip. "What now?" SELOZAR's eyes were glued to the ground.  "C-can I go o-outside to p-play?" I bit my lip a little harder.  "Whatever." I said closing the door in his face.  I panicked a bit on the inside, then I decided to watch him from my window.  I saw Albert and SELOZAR walk out of the house.  I watched them as they played around in the snow.  Just messing around.  "I should check up on Uleanra." I said to only myself.  

                    I arrived downstairs to see ULEANRA spinning in circles around the house.  "Oh god" I chased him around for a good fifteen minutes before I was able to start herding him to the closet.  I shoved him into the closet and closed the closet door.  I looked out the window and saw Albert teaching SELOZAR how to build a snowman.   I watched them build a snowman together, seeing them gather things from the forest to decorate the stack of large snowballs.   I opened the front door and yelled, "Selozar, come in now! To long outside!" SELOZAR flinched at my words, glanced at Albert, then ran towards the door.  I moved to let him pass and pointed a finger towards the corner of the living room.  He immediately went there and just sat down.   Albert avoided eye contact with me as he came back in.  I bit my bottom lip again.  

-Time Skip

SELOZAR's POV

It was night, it was time to go.  Why do I feel bad, I should be feeling nervous or excited or happy.  I didn't feel any of those though.  I don't know why.  What is  this?  

A/N Hello! Please suggest ideas in the comments.  I might be doing Albert's POV at some point.  Art isn't mine, eat your veggies. -Derpy (690 Words)