Visitor

[| AloneTraveler- Bold

SELOZAR- Italics |] 

AloneTraveler's POV

I come downstairs and open the door.   Standing there is G0Z and the rest of the circus crew.  I allow myself to be visibly annoyed.   "What do you want G0Z?" I ask impatiently.  I feel SELOZAR lightly breathing on me.  I glance back and seem him standing on his tippy-toes to see who was at the door.   Once he sees, he goes back to being flat-footed and attempts to run to his corner. I grab him by his wrist.  "Can we come in?" I let out a sigh.  "Fine. Whatever."  I move to the side to let them in, dragging SELOZAR with me.  G0Z and the circus crew (A/N I don't remember their names, I'll try.)  I invite them to the kitchen table.  I let go of SELOZAR and walk towards the kitchen.  I know he is still following behind me.  "Do you mind grabbing a drink for Yuck0?" "N-No.." SELOZAR scurries to the fridge and then towards the dining area.   

[| TIME SKIP |] 

SELOZAR"S POV

Alone had made some food, rather quickly too.  I was sitting next to him at the table, my food untouched.  "Something wrong?" I jump at Alone's words.  I look at him.  "Y-yeah." I lift up my fork and I start eating the [| insert food |] that Alone made.  The circus crew looks between Alone and me.  Probably because this is the first time that have seen Alone talk to me without yelling or telling me to do something. "Was I right?~" Alone glares at G0Z.  G0Z puts his hands up and sits back in his chair.  "I'll take that as yes." Yuck0 says.  (A/N No idea had to spell his name, super sorry.)  The circus crew, except Caroline and Clinton, laugh.  Alone slams his hands on the table.  The whole circus crew fell out of their chairs. He glares at each of them for a moment.  "I just remembered, we have to, um, feed the monkeys." G0Z says.  The circus crew fixed their chairs and ran out the door. 

AloneTraveler's POV 

I felt kinda bad that I scared them like that.  The only reason I did was because SELOZAR was becoming upset. I assumed it had something to with the circus crew.  "What's wrong Selozar?" He looks up at me.  "I just don't like being the center of attention...or any attention at all."  I smile, walking closer to him.  "Well, you might have to get used to it.  You are the center of my attention." Judging by the way he turned away, I would assume that he was blushing really hard.  I pulled him closer to me and and kissed him again.  This time, he opened his mouth and allowed me to explore it with my tongue.  I felt him putting his tongue into my mouth.  It felt like heaven.  It lasted a little bit longer than the last kiss, this time he was a lot better. 

SELOZAR"s POV
 I won't lie, even though Alone has been abusive for years, I loved him right now.  I leaned into Alone after our kiss.  "It's getting late, time for sleep."  Alone and I went upstairs and headed into our separate rooms.   Alone gave me some extra blankets and pillows before he went to bed.  For the first time it what felt like forever, I slept easily. It was what happened during my sleep that startled me, a nightmare.  It felt so real, it gives me shivers just thinking about it.  I wake up at around midnight and couldn't fall asleep again.  After about an hour, I get up and head to Alone's room.  I knocked on his door, a little louder so he knows I'm here and so he wakes up.  I hear a small groan and the door swings open.  Alone was standing there, his cap in his hands and his hair messier than usual.   

A/N Yay! Three updates in one day! Thank you for reading.  Art isn't mine, eat your veggies.  -Derpy (664 Words)