Chapter 17

[| AloneTraveler-Bold

SELOZAR-Italics |]   

A/N Before we start,  cheers to @MonoXDDDDD for the Chapter X Idea.  This is much better than telling people how uncreative I am.  

AloneTraveler's POV

After we finished eating, we decided to watch a couple of movies.  "What want to watch?" SELOZAR looked at the screen for a hot second until he said, "Something..that isn't scary."  I chuckled, "Why not?" He looked down, "I..don't like s-scary." "Obviously, you do." He looked up at me, confused.  "What..?" I laughed and pointed at myself.  "Oh...Oh! Alone!"  SELOZAR playfully pushed me.  "C'mon, just one scary movie." SELOZAR looked up at me.  "I-I guess.

During the movie, SELOZAR jumped after a jump-scare and ended up falling on my lap.  "Ow.." I pull SELOZAR up so he is sitting on my lap.  I wrapped my arms around him so he couldn't go anywhere.  "Hey there." He turned his head to look at me, "I knew this was a bad idea.." "Nah, I think I like watching scary movies with you." He rolls his eyes but his face was red.   He looks back over at the screen.  We watched the rest of the movie together.  

-Time Skip to After the Movie- 

SELOZAR's POV 

I was so happy when the movie finished.  I though those scares would give me a heart-attack.  I looked at Alone, he was asleep.  He looked so peaceful, I loved him so much.  I felt my heart skip a beat. Alone still had his arms wrapped around me.  "Alone, wake up."  Nothing.  "Alone.."  My eyes widened as I got an idea.  I managed to completely turn myself to face him. I took another look at his face, then I kissed him.  He woke up fast.  I pulled away, "Good Morning."He smiled at me before removing his arms from my waist.  I got up and started to stretch, my arms and legs felt dead.  Alone rubbed his eyes, trying to get himself to wake up.  His phone went off, he was getting a call.  When Alone answered it, he was quiet for a second.  I couldn't identify the voice on the other line.  "Yeah...I can be there." He hung up the phone.  "Who was it?" He looked at me, it was the Days Union.  They need help in the city.  "Oh.." He walked over to me, and gave me a kiss.  "I'll be back soon..keep Uleanra under control..okay?" His eyes were full of guilt.  I hated that look on him.  I forced myself to smile.  "Yeah..I'll watch Uleanra.  Just..be safe, Okay?" Alone nodded his head before grabbing his sword and heading out to the Days City.  I let out a small sigh before turning around.  I had no idea how long he would be gone, I could only hope that he came back in one piece.  

A/N Sorry about the kinda short chapter.  I'm a bit hyperactive and I wanted to get another part of the story out.  Thank you guys so much for all the support! It means alot to me.  I just want to remind you guys that if I screw something up, let me know and I'll fix it.  You guys are the best. -Derpy (528 Words)